Bellazon

Football

goose

Now that all my favourite teams have been eliminated, I don't really care who wins the World Cup...

Germany is gonna win it, I'm telling you. And, believe me, nobody in Poland wants that.

Now that all my favourite teams have been eliminated, I don't really care who wins the World Cup...

Germany is gonna win it, I'm telling you. And, believe me, nobody in Poland wants that.

The winner of the Italy-Germany game will win the WC

The winner of the Italy-Germany game will win the WC

Haha, no implication whatsoever, huh? ;)

So which team are you going for than now?

England and France :shifty:

AHHHHHHHHH i loves you yo! you rock lol i am for england and france as well..omfg

Zinedine Zidane..my name shall be Nadia Zidane..it has a nice ring to it no? hes the hottest 34 yr old ive seen in my life..dammit..i got teary eyed when england lost..cause that is one of the first teams ive ever loved! and it sucked so much..i was so pissed..england has the worst effing goalie alive..and gerrard and lampard missing..you kinda got the hint this is over..too bad..such talent to waste

I FUCKING HATE CRISTIANO RONALDO..he needs a brown bag over his face and needs to stop being such a pussy and grow some balls..he cries about everything and he puts his arse where its not needed..rooney wouldn't of got that red card if that stupido ronaldo hadn't come in..w/e

but i am very happy for france..soo happy..it was teh re-match of the century with brazil..and they took what was rightfully theirs..the win!

i believe germany and france will compete for the final..just my prediction

and i really hope france will win.

Bye bye Brazil. They were underachieving all through the tournament. A lot of people seemed surprised by this result, but France was actually the first real test for Brazil. And they already struggled against sides like Croatia and Ghana, who don't have anything close to the quality of France. But more than anything else, this was Zidane's night, the old master seemed to refind the tricks that had evaded him the past two seasons. It was brilliant to see how he wreaked havoc onto the Brazil's midfield all by himself.

They lost to themselves again. Oh well, I guess most of us could see it coming.

What about that Ricardo, he saves 3 out of 4 penalties, and gets a touch on the one that goes in.

:yes: but I was hoping he'd do it bare handed like Euro

Somebody tell me why you'd sub Carra on and then use him as one of your first 5 penalty takers? Either Eriksson has been stupid for the duration of his reign as England manager, or he is a lot smarter than we think and has pocketed a lot of cash in the process.

yeah, he looked great.

funny how beckham went off again in the losing WC game...

in retrospect, I don't know why I picked them. maybe I was underestimating Portugal.

Bechkam would have missed his penalty (as usual)

Portugal were weak, but don't underestimate Scolari!

England played possession and did it well. Ironic that their best performance resulted in their defeat.

They showed an image of Beck's crying :rofl:

Brasil lost :shock:

All hail Zidane :clap: :clap:

*hails his baldness*

football shall be a lesser place when he retires.

He was absolutely awesome in the game.

Henry is so fast. I can never get over how fast he is. His legs look like they're running in slo-mo, but then you watch a defender's legs and those are in overdrive. It's crazy...and elegant :p

Brasil lost :cry: but I'm actually not too disappointed because they never really looked like winning it. Now Portugal must win the WC... :ninja: