Bellazon

Football

goose

I don't watch Roma play. Can they fit Mido into their team? or are they too classy for him? Are they playing football or being efficient?

They are lacking strikers on there team at the moment, although I don't think Mido fit's in well with Roma.

They are playing pretty attractive football if you take in the fact that they have no strikers, but with there lack of strikers it makes them take a more defensive approach. When they played Milan they started with Totti as there only striker which means they were really playing 4-6-0 <_< They really clog the middle, as they have some good defensive mids in De Rossi, Perrotta, Dacourt, and Tommasi. But that is a trademark of every Spaletti team. And you take in the fact that Chivu and Mexes are playing at there best, it is a very hard side to score on

Totti was having his best season before his injury, he looked like the player eveyone thought he could be :)

Mancini has been brilliant, the best player in Serie A since his recovry from injury, which just means the Brizilians have yet another attacking option :o

But for Roma to win 11 in a row without a true striker for those 11 games is quite an accomplishment :clap:

I don't watch Roma play. Can they fit Mido into their team? or are they too classy for him? Are they playing football or being efficient?

They are lacking strikers on there team at the moment, although I don't think Mido fit's in well with Roma.

They are playing pretty attractive football if you take in the fact that they have no strikers, but with there lack of strikers it makes them take a more defensive approach. When they played Milan they started with Totti as there only striker which means they were really playing 4-6-0 <_< They really clog the middle, as they have some good defensive mids in De Rossi, Perrotta, Dacourt, and Tommasi. But that is a trademark of every Spaletti team. And you take in the fact that Chivu and Mexes are playing at there best, it is a very hard side to score on

Totti was having his best season before his injury, he looked like the player eveyone thought he could be :)

Mancini has been brilliant, the best player in Serie A since his recovry from injury, which just means the Brizilians have yet another attacking option :o

But for Roma to win 11 in a row without a true striker for those 11 games is quite an accomplishment :clap:

Sounds like Liverpool, but better :laugh:

Only in Brasil can likes of Mancini and Juninho not make it into the first team.

My Indoor Team won it's second Championship in 3 years :hell yea!: :clap:

so which one are you? :shifty:

I can't get used to indoor. I don't have the speed of thought. :(

Bottom row far left

I'm not the biggest fan of indoor either, but it's the only way to play in the winter :)

It's hard on the knees and ankles especially since I busted up my ankle 3 years ago

Bottom row far left

I'm not the biggest fan of indoor either, but it's the only way to play in the winter :)

It's hard on the knees and ankles especially since I busted up my ankle 3 years ago

:yes: All the start-stop runs kill me, and I'm not agile either :laugh:

so we have a face with the name now eh? :shifty: :knives:

Sounds like Liverpool, but better :laugh:

:laugh:

but Liverpool has CL Trophy :whistle:

that counts for nothing at the moment. We can't kill teams off and we're stuggling to score 1 goal, let alone 2. I don't see how we're going to score 2 against Benfica. Benfica aren't the best of sides, but you can't win if you don't score <_<

Ballack goes to Chelsea

From Daily Mail

Chelsea have won the race to sign Michael Ballack - and they will make him the highest-paid footballer in the world when he joins this summer.

Sportsmail can reveal that the Germany captain has agreed a four-year deal with the Premiership champions and he will be rewarded with a staggering weekly salary of

28.02.2006, 12:41 o'clock

Ballack disclaim agreement with FC Chelsea - football national player Michael Ballack disclaimed that he changes after the football WM to the FC Chelsea. It is not signed and it also in London was not, said anything the captain after the arrival of the German national team in Italy. Ballacks advisor called a report of the Londoner daily paper "DAILY Mail" "speculation". The boulevard sheet had reported, Ballack with the FC Chelsea per week converted approximately 177,000 euro to earn - with a contract running time of four years

Bottom row far left

:yes: All the start-stop runs kill me, and I'm not agile either :laugh:

so we have a face with the name now eh? :shifty: :knives:

:laugh: