Bellazon

Football

goose

But Pirlo is good (Y)(Y) I'd want him at Liverpool, if we didn't already have Xabi. What's he doing to get you annoyed?

Don't get me wrong Pirlo is a good player when he's on his game (he makes some passes that are amazing, and he is one of the best dead ball specialts in the world), but when he's not on his game it's very noticable. He has not had a good game since the game against Juve. He has very bad habits:

His defending is non-existant, and to be centre-mid you need to do some defending.

He doesn't look like he's trying half the time, he cannot or does not run (Totti burned him, and Totti is NOT fast :blink: )

and he supposedly the best passer of the ball in Italy, but he hits two passes a game (some are glorious) and the rest are just give aways <_<

I'd swap either Gerrard or Xabi for Pirlo, I think Milan has won all they can with him :(

We need to become efficient and start converting those shots on goal.

but who do you actually have up front who can score consistently :whistle:

that's true, but that's not the way the team plays. We play with a scoring midfield and supporting strikers. Rafa'd rather have 5 players that can score 10-15 goals a season than 2 strikers that can score 20 goals a season ;)

I like that way. It gives more option and troubles defenses more. But I'd like a 20 a season striker on top of that. That'd just make things a hell of a lot easier. :p

But Pirlo is good (Y)(Y) I'd want him at Liverpool, if we didn't already have Xabi. What's he doing to get you annoyed?

Don't get me wrong Pirlo is a good player when he's on his game (he makes some passes that are amazing, and he is one of the best dead ball specialts in the world), but when he's not on his game it's very noticable. He has not had a good game since the game against Juve. He has very bad habits:

His defending is non-existant, and to be centre-mid you need to do some defending.

He doesn't look like he's trying half the time, he cannot or does not run (Totti burned him, and Totti is NOT fast :blink: )

and he supposedly the best passer of the ball in Italy, but he hits two passes a game (some are glorious) and the rest are just give aways <_<

I'd swap either Gerrard or Xabi for Pirlo, I think Milan has won all they can with him :(

He looks like a druggo to be honest :laugh:

Laughs aside, I like his playing style a lot. Maybe once you get him back in form you need to make him more central to the attacks, instead of rushing on the counter. He can be a deep lying creative midfielder.

As regard to the running and defensive aspect, I don't notice that at all. Maybe it's time he layed off the drugs :rofl: Get fit like Cassano :ninja:

Gerrard influences the game playing on the right as much as he does playing in the centre. That's scary. When you watch him make his runs, you see a whole team drift out of position towards him. He's brilliant. And Xabi, he has much to learn, but he's improving a lot and hitting those passes well :clap:

and no, you can't have them :evil:

What's up with Cisse's hair? :whistle: :yuckky:

His hair cuts are the worst in soccer history

yeh, he changes them every week as well.

I never knew hair grew that fast :idk:

There were 3 weeks where he didn't change his hair. Hell froze over. :laugh:

He looks like a druggo to be honest :laugh:

:laugh:

It's his ugly hair

Maybe it's time he layed off the drugs :rofl: Get fit like Cassano :ninja:

:rofl:

Cassano's fat, the Betis fans had a chant telling him he is fat :laugh: He went on Ronaldo's diet

Gerrard influences the game playing on the right as much as he does playing in the centre. That's scary. When you watch him make his runs, you see a whole team drift out of position towards him. He's brilliant. And Xabi, he has much to learn, but he's improving a lot and hitting those passes well :clap:

and no, you can't have them :evil:

Gerrard is awsome he leads his team by example, and he's all heart

That's the type of player Milan needs :( They're playing to soft, they need more hard guys who arn't scared to get stuck in

Ferdinand won the game in the 90th :shock:

Thats like the old school Man U games winning it in the 90th :whistle:

At least the old school Manyoo had quality players.

God how could we lose them? Oh well guess we'll just have to concentrate on Europe :rofl:

God how could we lose them? Oh well guess we'll just have to concentrate on Europe :rofl:

That is true, Beckham, Schmichael, Keane, Cantona compared to Fletcher, Smith, Richardson :laugh:

How did Liverpool lose to these guys :whistle: :ninja:

That is true, Beckham, Schmichael, Keane, Cantona compared to Fletcher, Smith, Richardson :laugh:

How did Liverpool lose to these guys :whistle: :ninja:

I just don't know :cry: This sucks.

And losing to Ferdinand's head? Now he'll be even more arrogant and think he's king of the world.

They didn't even deserve a clean sheet :whistle:

I watched ManU - Liverpool yesterday, and I must tell that only reason why the Reds lost is Cisse. The Reds as team did everything to win. Benitez chose proper tactics. Liverpool had more chances, they were playing better in the middle. Gerrard, Xabi Alonso and Sissoko were doing great job. The team worked as perfectly oiled mechanism. They situation wasted by Cisse was more than 100%, it should have been goal. Liverpool didn't take advantage of chance thay had, and that revenged on them. I don't understand why Benitez replaced Crouch insted of replacing Cisse. I hate players like Cisse, who don't even try to think, if he only hit that ball lightly, it would have been goal. I don't think that ManU would have equalized if they had first lost the goal.

Liverpool needs one more forward, one more winger, I wish that Benitez had beaten Inter and brought Solari form Real, because that player would perfectly match to Liverpool tactics. Now is too late for that.

Crouch was injured. Something to do with his ribs. That's the only reason why he was subbed off. I think we should play Morientes as a striker instead of trying to make him a hole player. But I definitely agree, we need a natural right winger so we can put Gerrard in the middle again and we need another striker.

I love Cisse, but I just don't see him working with the team. He's either too greedy, or when he tries to be a team player, he doesn't shoot at all. His decision making is poor and I think it's time he was shown the door. If only we got Villa or Kuijt last year :/

:clap: I heard about those. It'd be good for us and him. I'm sure he'd be very motivated especially with the WC around the corner. Maybe he realises that he might ruin his career if he stays with Chelsea, and then he might sign for us :shifty: :woot:

I watched ManU - Liverpool yesterday, and I must tell that only reason why the Reds lost is Cisse. The Reds as team did everything to win. Benitez chose proper tactics. Liverpool had more chances, they were playing better in the middle. Gerrard, Xabi Alonso and Sissoko were doing great job. The team worked as perfectly oiled mechanism. They situation wasted by Cisse was more than 100%, it should have been goal. Liverpool didn't take advantage of chance thay had, and that revenged on them. I don't understand why Benitez replaced Crouch insted of replacing Cisse. I hate players like Cisse, who don't even try to think, if he only hit that ball lightly, it would have been goal. I don't think that ManU would have equalized if they had first lost the goal.

Liverpool needs one more forward, one more winger, I wish that Benitez had beaten Inter and brought Solari form Real, because that player would perfectly match to Liverpool tactics. Now is too late for that.

Solari :x

:clap: I heard about those. It'd be good for us and him. I'm sure he'd be very motivated especially with the WC around the corner. Maybe he realises that he might ruin his career if he stays with Chelsea, and then he might sign for us :shifty: :woot:

it'd be better if he saw the light and came to Spurs :whistle: he would play like every match for Spurs plus we need a new winger 'cos Andy Reid is so fat <_<