Bellazon

Football

goose

Milan has signed Amoroso <_<

I have not seen him play since his days in Udinese and Parma, so I have no idea if he is good or not anymore, although Milan should be concentrating on finding defence, since they let in another 3 goals against Brescia (who is in Serie B)

Del Piero said he wants to play in England, within the next two years

He might change his plans if Capello leavs, those two gentlemans don't like each other much.

Del Piero is still player who can show skills at the pitch. In my opinion he is much better than Schoels or Luis Garcia and for sure not worse than those mentioned.

Del Piero said he wants to play in England, within the next two years

He might change his plans if Capello leavs, those two gentlemans don't like each other much.

Del Piero is still player who can show skills at the pitch. In my opinion he is much better than Schoels or Luis Garcia and for sure not worse than those mentioned.

Capello said he is leaving in 2007 <_< I don't know if Del Piero can take another season on the bench :(

Del Piero is definately better than Scholes and Garcia, but Garcia is also younger than him

Del Piero still has something left in the tank, so he'd be a good buy for any team. Also there is no one with more class than Del Piero

Here's a vid for anyone who hasn't seen Theo Walcott in action. All the big clubs are after him at the delicate age of 16.

This guy is awesome. Can somebody spell "The Next Henry"

Theo Walcott Compilation

(28 MB, MegaUpload)

he first played football when he was ten and he ran 100m in 11.5 secs at the age of 14 :ninja:

btw, congrats on the result today Ed :heythere: (that's supposed to be me taking my hat off to Liverpool but it didn't really work but i don't care . . . )

i would have particpiated in more prematch banter but i've been down with the flu and haven't really be on here :(

we'll get you next time *waves fist*

If anyone debated that, I'd have sent them straight to the mental hospital ;)

Where'd Scholes and Luis Garcia come from? Did you just pluck names from thin air, cause they don't sound like playeres you'd compare to Del Piero :/

btw, congrats on the result today Ed :heythere: (that's supposed to be me taking my hat off to Liverpool but it didn't really work but i don't care . . . )

i would have particpiated in more prematch banter but i've been down with the flu and haven't really be on here :(

we'll get you next time *waves fist*

Thank you Barry, I thought it was quite a tight affair with nothing separating the teams but Kewell's magnificent volley (Aussies 1 Poms 0 :laugh:)

You guys dominated possession, but we made shots on goal. Nothing to it though, in the end it was going to be a draw or a tight victory for either team!

and Man City blew away a sorry United (yet again!) 3-1!!!!

w00t! go Fowler!!!! I :heart: Fowler :clap:

Arsenal 7-0 Boro. That was bad :|

If anyone debated that, I'd have sent them straight to the mental hospital ;)

Where'd Scholes and Luis Garcia come from? Did you just pluck names from thin air, cause they don't sound like playeres you'd compare to Del Piero :/

I've mentioned Paul Scholes and Luis Garcia, because they play in Premier League in main teams and especially Garcia is similar player to Del Piero. This comparison is going very well for Del Piero, what illustrates that if Juve star moved to England he would have a chance to play at high level.

Scholes isn't the same player, but he was always midfielder who were scoring lot of goals. Today role of Scholes looks differently, because Rooney came to ManU, there is also C. Ronaldo. Del Piero is forward but not typical central forward like Ruud van Nistelrooy, who only finishes action of midfielders(it was role of David Trezeguet), but he also creates game. So mayby comparison of Del Piero to Scholes isn't 100% well-chosen, but it isn't also groundless. Maybe Pavel Nedved or earlier Zidane would better fit that comparison.

And Reyes, yes I think Reyes is that type of player. Del Piero is versatile player, and he used to play on various positions, although usually as forward.

I see Del Piero more as a link-up man between midfield and forward. But more forward than midfield. :( :idk:

mediapunto is good qualification.

Real Madrid won with Sevilla 4-2. 3 goals Zidane and one Guti. Madrid returns to good form.

g0116.jpg