Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

daaaaamn girl! those gifs rock!! :D

u might as well add me to ur aim 2 lol mines McDeejay1986

.... then maybe i'll stop annoying Ang for more vids and just hound u for gifs lol j/k

Meanwhile, thanks heaps for those vids Ang! :) u know ur awesome haha

Isa, I too am looking for the full VS 200 show, one of the best, IMO, and it was Adriana's first show for VS, so...

I posted a part of it (probably the finale, and it was the biggest video I could find) on the Gisele motion thread, seems like no one has the video in its full lenght. In Emule, you can find it, but the download stops at a certain moment, probably the missing parts that no on has. But in this video, you can see Gisele, Adriana, Alessandra, Heidi...

Also, could anyone please post the Angels Across America Tour, again? It's the only ovideo missing on my "collection"," together with the full 2000 show and the 1998(or99) show, the first with Gisele, that also seems to be really good. Thanks in advance. Kisses on everyone's white buttcheeks. :evil:

Guest Guest
I have the VH1 Angels video, if I have the time I can try and get that uploaded sometime.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would be soooo nice!! :kiss: :fun: :fun: :laugh: