Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Capt Snow, hey i have not a slow connection and i can always download from "your sendt it" like i have done all the ways, but when the link go dead than i can not download well?? It says the link is unavaible when i try to download it has nothing with the connection do.

i have just tryied it now again and do not work it shows this:

image28jt.jpg

I know this, some people though have slow connections, and get cut off, and then click the link again, and again, and again, until the link has no more clicks left. Yousendit links are limited to 7 days or 25-50 clicks before the link goes dead, this is what you are experienceing, a dead link. ;)

ok, i actually posted the wrong version in that one. the version i'm posting now is much higher quality. here's a frame:

frame20024.jpg

it's 40-something minutes long, 700MB XViD

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2003 - 700MB - XViD

sorry!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awesome thank you! Does anyone know the song that they first play before the show actually starts and they play a tiny bit of it every time they come back from commercials please?

Awesome thank you! Does anyone know the song that they first play before the show actually starts and they play a tiny bit of it every time they come back from commercials please?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think it's rob dougan's "clubbed to death"

do you know the name of the song when adriana first comes out in the beginning of the show? i know it's a batman song... but..  ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you're right, it's danny elfman's theme from the second batman movie. but it's played over the top of another track which i recognise - but i can't recall the name of it. it might in fact be the introduction of the next track, which is jaydee's "plastic dreams".

do you know the name of the song when adriana first comes out in the beginning of the show? i know it's a batman song... but..  ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah BATMAN!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :whistle:

or is it a theme from the movie? :p

please try to post it again in wmp version. i really want it in high quality but windows media player version. thank you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

also, one more thing, which image capturing device do you guys use, is it capturex , if not please can u tell me which one and if it requires any password or logging in, can you please post it too. i know i am being selfish but capturex ruined my computer , i had to buy a new one and everything got messed up. thank you.