Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

• 3 weeks later...

:heart:

I recorded the BioFit lace commercial in High Definition, but there's one problem: even though the commercial was broadcast in High Def, the commercial itself (unfortunately) was NOT in HD. I don't understand why VS can't spend the millions of dollars it makes and get some High Def equipment so that they can film High Def commercials for corn's sake!

Anyway, I ripped the commercial and took two (untagged) screencaps. The first screencap is the original 480p version and the second screencap below it is the upconverted 720p HD version. Which one do you think looks better?

Click on the thumbnail to view the HD screencaps!

30748803.3f18bf.jpg <===== 720 x 480 version (bigger)

30748804.9dbdac.jpg <===== 1280 x 720 version (wider)

I would post the HD commercial here, but since someone already posted their version, then whatever. :fun:

:laugh:

But is that version Hi-Def. If yours is better post it, if no one else minds. Or you could post it or pm me and I'll post it and credit you on Ale's forum. I know they'd love to see it.

What's the format? As long as it's not wmv, my mac can play it.

:heart:

^^Oh Pink, why do you mock me? :p

@Joe: The second screencap was upconverted, which means that even though the commercial was aired on a channel that broadcasts in 720p HD, it doesn't make the commercial High Def. The image is "stretched", which can be distracting for some. And like Pink said, the link for the 720p version is right here:

Click on the screencap to download the BioFit W/ Lace commercial in HD!

30749290.8dbdbb.jpg

TECH SPECS: 1280 x720 High Definition, Dolby AC3 Stereo, Xvid Codec, AVI format

(hopefully, you have all the necessary codecs to watch)

Check this out, I also have eight VS commercials that I've ripped in High Def over the past year and the only difference is that the colors are more vibrant and less washed out in HD compared to others.

The High Def VS commercials I've ripped are for these products:

--VERY SEXY WIRELESS PUSH-UP (Alessandra)

--ANGELS AIR PUSH-UP (Miranda; her second commercial)

--VALENTINE'S DAY AT SUPERBOWL 42 (Adriana; yes, I actually waited thru all 4 hours of the whole Superbowl game just to record this commercial)

--VS PAJAMA XMAS SALE (featuring all of the Angels except Karolina and Marisa)

--BIOFIT VERSION I (Adriana and Karolina; aired during American Idol Season 7)

--DREAM ANGELS HEAVENLY (Karolina)

--VS GIFT CARD (Heidi; wearing a Santa outfit)

--DREAM ANGELS WITH MEMORY FIT (Miranda; aired during American Season 7)

I find it funny (yet sad) that only Heidi, Marisa, and Miranda are the only current Angels that have made VS commercials with dialogue, while everyone else just poses and looks pretty.

:laugh: