Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

lmao... i think she is burping? lol i dunno...?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahahaha I LOVE ADRIANA i like you very much, but you have always so many new english words for me :D But I have a dictionnaire :D

Hmmm I upload a Adriana Lima Video and now a get this: Submission complete; we'll email you when your video has been verified. :( Damn google ...

Guest Lullaby
Hey, any of you guys has eMule? Is it possible to transfer Cannes and VH1 through it, from one user to another? Just wondering, since yousend doesnt seem to like me at all, and I want these two videos in particular, so much..,

Anyway, I'd appreciate the help.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm going to try and upload it to my own domain. If I get it, I will message you with the link so you can grab it. But after that I need you to let me know so I can delete it to save my bandwidth.

Very nice, indeed. Can you teach us how to do that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

its very simple

Go here and download the program.. than all you need to do is follow the steps.. first it asks you what you like to make, than you import pictures... click next, it will than ask you if you want to add words to the pictures, than you can record stuff if you want to talk about the picture.. and lastly itll ask if you want to add a song. Than you save it and wa-la. there its done..

its reallly easy:)

Guest quasicartes
its very simple

Go here and download the program.. than all you need to do is follow the steps.. first it asks you what you like to make, than you import pictures... click next, it will than ask you if you want to add words to the pictures, than you can record stuff if you want to talk about the picture.. and lastly itll ask if you want to add a song.  Than you save it and wa-la. there its done..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the info.

Ok, so I tried to edit your work. But, it says the file adrianalima.wmv is corrupted, so it can't be opened. :laugh: Can you edit any of your projects?

its very simple

Go here and download the program.. than all you need to do is follow the steps.. first it asks you what you like to make, than you import pictures... click next, it will than ask you if you want to add words to the pictures, than you can record stuff if you want to talk about the picture.. and lastly itll ask if you want to add a song.  Than you save it and wa-la. there its done..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ohh, ty very much for that link! I always wanted to try this! :p

haha im not burping..

I changed it:) lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm why... :D Ok this ne one is very sweet, but the old one was funny. I like both. And aaaaah Jessica... hope the kiss is for all bellazon users and not for an other guy or girl.... :D

Ok back to topic.

I found this "nice" site, but I could not save the damn videos. They are so seeeeeexxxxxxxxxy :drool: hehehe If someone has an idea how to save...

the site

Na na na na na,

Na na na na na na,

Na na na na na,

Na na na na na na,

Na na na na na na na na,

She