Bellazon

Kseniya Sobchak
Thumbnail

Sweet_Kiss

She is terrible. What does she do in models topic? :shock:

dont't talking like that!!!If you don't like her don't say anything! :evil:

I talk like that cause I know who she is, what a person she is. You are not Russian, aren't you? So that's why u don't know.

She is an ungly bitch, a daughter of mayor of St Petersburg, she is completely unrespectful to other people. She just doesn't deserve a thread :yuckky:

as russian I guarantee that sweet_rus is right :ninja:

I talk like that cause I know who she is, what a person she is. You are not Russian, aren't you? So that's why u don't know.

She is an ungly bitch, a daughter of mayor of St Petersburg, she is completely unrespectful to other people. She just doesn't deserve a thread :yuckky:

as russian I guarantee that sweet_rus is right :ninja:

As a Russian I know the story too well too. But as a Russian with GOOD manners unlike others I think that calling her 'a horse' shows more what a person you are and not she. You dont like her but there are apparently people who do so being respectful towards her is always nice. Im surprised that 'she is a model' and dont like her from what TV and media shows us but none of us knows her in real life for real so dont judge the book by its cover. I just wanna say that I was susprised that some members who youd think are intelligent and nice can call someone they dont like 'horse' and 'ugly bitch'. Mda...vospitanie koneshno super...u nekotorih...Interesno esli pro Zhenechku tak zhe skazat...tipa ugly.

And if you like her, keep on posting pictures and stuff :) Bad or Good, we dont have the right to judge her.

• 1 month later...