Bellazon

Emanuela de Paula
Thumbnail

Thanks for the link to the vid. Fantastical, Emanuela is so cute and such a pro. you wouldn never have known that she was cold for the shoot, pics are smokin'! lol

Unfortunately your link to Models.com doesn't work for me :S could you please try and re-post? :blush:

I'm so glad her GQ editorial got so much attention! maybe that means there might be a cover in her future... :D

anywhoo here is a video of her talking about the shoot

http://www.gq.com/style/blogs/the-gq-eye/2...-bares-all.html

:laugh: I love when she says that he couldn't focus on the shot of her standing

Love the vid! She's too cute :D :heart:

Brazilian Emanuala in my favorite BTS shot of the week. Hey, maybe this explains what happened to the Brazilian team against Holland? (I risk a painful death making jokes with my Brazilian mates, I know this is very serious business but I can't resist)

post-35954-0-1446084215-7415_thumb.jpg

Russel James fb fan page.

This is fantastic!

beautiful new campaign so far! looks like it was shot in paris this time :heart:

the clothes are soooo much better in the ads than the catalog

manu and gracie both have something special to me. I know people say they are similar but they are both great in such different ways.

plus...as far as models of color go - they are probably two that are consistently booking the most work

Some more Next Autumn Ads 2010 / UHQS :)

Quality shots - I like the direction of the shoot

...manu and gracie both have something special to me. I know people say they are similar but they are both great in such different ways.

plus...as far as models of color go - they are probably two that are consistently booking the most work

I agree :)

well there was this one > http://informativos.net/Noticia.aspx?noticia=51231

that is the 22min one and then there was a slightly different one that was available on pirelli's website that was just as long (and didn't have the websites tags)

and then there was a video at the calendar launch that showed them talking about it and some clips of the models in Africa