Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

There was a big poster of Gisele infront of the Kodak Theatre's entrance at the VSFS 2006 - facing Hollywood Boulevard.

Here's my snapshot. (sorry i was standing inside of the threatre so the picture was taken inside out, you can still see how big it was though :p )

dsc01122wx3.jpg

I'm so jealous.

Did you see them ?

I saw all the angels but it was just a glimpse. They came out, posed in front of that big poster and they ran inside, for 5 minutes. And i was standing inside at the pink carpet, it was at least 5 feet away from them. However, i saw and took a lot of pics of celebrities attending the show like Paris Hilton (eww..hahaa), Nicole Ritchie (she was very friendly and waving at me :blush: ), Drew Barrymoore, Jason Biggs, a dude i dont know that later created a TV show with the VS angels, football players, basketball players, Alyssa Milano ... a lot. :D

Wow Heather.

I can't believe you saw Adri and Ale.

They are coming to Brazil many many times but I never get the chance to see them,

only Gisele.

When you're gonna invite me to Cali ? :D

I wish i can post pics of what i've seen here but its kinda off-topic. Youare welcome to California anytime you like, van :D Its not hard to see celebrities here. Ive seen them in Santa Monica all the time (i saw Angelina once inside Saint. John). And if there's a event in Hollwood we always have the red(or pink) carpet :laugh: . Im sure you've heard a story of a girl meeting Alessadnra in her forum, she had gone only 1 day earlier than me. If i had known about the promoting thingy with the key or whatever, i wouldnt have missed my chance to meet Gisele. :blush: Oh well, next year then !! :evil:

Paris was a **** !!!