Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

News from Barbaras homepage:

Tomorrow she will run on the Lambertz chocolate show and after that she will be one or two month in Istanbul! There she will meet designers and photographers an make pictures.

Update: On this blog (language: german) there is critic about the walk of the gntm-girls at the h.xan koca show.

News from Barbaras homepage:

Tomorrow she will run on the Lambertz chocolate show and after that she will be one or two month in Istanbul! There she will meet designers and photographers an make pictures.

wow, istanbul is really a growing metropole and a very various one :).. i'm sure that she will get superb pics :fun:

Did we already know the Martin Lengemann pics that theDude posted???? Are they older pics or new????

I am really disappointed about this years Fashionweek but well, Barbara is no catwalk model: but I really like her in the h.xan koca show, well...

The Istambul news is astonishing. Have to think about it. But perhaps it is very good that Barbara goes this different way careerwise. And with the Colin's campaign starting she will be known there... So let's wait and see.

Wow, so many news. Thanx theDude for those pics, I have never heard about a shooting with this photographer, they seem more like photos for the press than fashion-photography.

And thank you, jungleCat for those pics! Even if it´s not scan-quality they give a good impression of the article. :wave:

I am really happy about these Istanbul-News, Colins jeans are also turkish, aren´t they? And there is a lot of money to earn in the middle east, for me it is just important that she goes abroad where she doesn´t have this commercial-heidi-klum-gntm-image. It´s good for Heidi Klum, it´s good for Lena Gercke but Barbara is different from that. She is not this loud, always smiling girl from next door making jokes about her boops ;) She is very dignified and thoughtful with a first-class and mystic aura. In Italy they have seen that and surely she will have success in Istanbul. And maybe we can see her in the US again this year, fingers crossed...