Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Chesterty was last seen on March 28th, maybe she just takes a rest from the crazy internet world :p or she has holidays or something. I think her disappearence isn't long enough yet to conclude that she's left this forum - I hope she hasn't

Thank you, DerDude, for these high-res pics. She looks so hot in agent-provocateur-underwear. You seem to have a really good source for getting HQ`s - great for us :wave:

Reeyo and BarbaraFan: It´s good to hear, that everything is ok with Chesterty and I hope she will pass by one day again. She is a really important member in this thread imo. Greetings! :)

Hi everybody! :wave:

This week the editorial of Madonna appears! I read it yesterday in the old Madonna of last week, there is a little advance notice and a very sexy pic of Barbara in Hot Pants and a little Top :drool: in Jeans, it is a Jeansfashion-Shooting I think.

And most sadly is :cry: that Barbara was on TV on Sunday at ATV, an Austrian Channel, the showed the Shooting, I read it also yesterday and I passed it!

I hope we find something in the internet, It was on ATV at Hi-Society Revue! <_<

YEAH, that´s GREAT! :hell yea!: Now all our hopes for new Barbara-pics lie on you. Do you have the possibility to scan? Maybe you could already scan the preview you talked about? Sorry for this impatience :blush: but it is sooo long time ago that we haven´t seen new editorial pics.

You aren´t impatience therefore! :D I can understand you, I have a opportunity to scan but only at the weekend :/ because I don´t have a scanner, I have to go to a friend! I look what I can do to make it earlier! :wave:

I opened a new threat in the Topmodel-forum and asked if there are more Austrians who are Barbara addicts and could scan the Madonna editorials in this forum (it is forbidden in the topmodel-forum <_< ). So that Mowie doesn´ t have so much stress if there is trouble with the scanner of her friend or other things. And we have a bigger safeness to see these Pictures :laugh:

I want these pictures so baaad..dayyyumm

Hi :wave: nice to see you!

About real jobs: If you compare her to the Julia Stegner she doesn´t have much success ;)

But if you see that it´s the first year as model she is very successfull imo:

She had editorials for the taiwan vogue (pics can be seen here:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1110262

)

for the french "L´Officiel", pics here:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1170279

She had shootings for different fashion labels:

the swiss label for cashmere clothes "DTLM":

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1212871

for the italian label "Cést comme ca":

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1121049

the italian label "caractere":

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1121052

and the italian label "save the queen"

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1082918

She had recently two editorial shootings in Milan but we still don´t know in which magazines they will be published, seems to be still "top secret".

And there will be published a cover and editorial with her in the june-edition of "style international"

And she was recently in an editorial in the russian "Madame Figaro". Maybe you can help us to find the pics as you know a lot of people from all over the (fashion)-world? It was published in the April-edition (maybe also march or may) and it was about hairstyles. You can see Barbara as a blonde, blackhaired and of course redheaded in this editorial.

Well, and apart of these first international steps she was in a lot of campaigns in Germany: For the procter-and-gamble-shampoo "Pantene-Pro-V", for "Eurodisney", for a chocolate called "yogurette" and of course C&A. She is the ambassador of the year of maths in germany, walked on some fashionshows and was on events and so and so on. Lately it´s getting a bit quiet. Maybe it´s because we don´t get to know the things she does in other countries or because the actual winner of Germany´s next topmodel will soon be public and she has some obligations in her contract to fulfill - we don´t know. But it would be sooooo nice if you could ask around if somebody has this russian edition of the Madame Figaro :)

I opened a new threat in the Topmodel-forum and asked if there are more Austrians who are Barbara addicts and could scan the Madonna editorials in this forum (it is forbidden in the topmodel-forum <_< ). So that Mowie doesn´ t have so much stress if there is trouble with the scanner of her friend or other things. And we have a bigger safeness to see these Pictures :laugh:

I want these pictures so baaad..dayyyumm

Yeah, the Italians like her! :yes:

For me it's surprising that she has so much succes there because she doesn´t look thaaaat mediterranean. I thought she has more model jobs in the United Kingdom. There is THE home of Redheads...

And Jennifer from the first circle (who was the third in that competiton) gets more jobs in spain than in Germany because she has that mediterranean look...

very confusing...