Bellazon

Cole Mohr
Thumbnail

azure

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Cole Mohr is now dating Ali Michael. He cheated on his ex-girlfriend Susannah Liguori with her: http://susannahisabellaliguori.tumblr.com/

A/ mind your own business!

B/ not right now he's not anymore with Ali (for the moment) and he has never cheated Susannah! he has not been "correct" with her but this is not a cheating case! because you absolutely wanna know the last gossip.

Susannah post ONLY the shit SHE WANTS on her blog to make believe WHAT SHE WANTS. like she's very beautiful, intelligent, talentuous, funny and a poor little cheated girl. Cole is an douchebag with any talent, smelly feet and act like a gay dude obsessed by sex and Ali is a anorexiac-retarded-caveman-bitch. then after she can say Ali is nice and beautiful. what an hypocrite!

there are few days ago i asked her why she posted all this stupid messages on her blog because i know the half are lies, what was her reason (even if i already know the answer) and why she let people believe all the craps and bully them if the reason is not trying to ruins their reputation and careers (both work together in modeling) to developp hate and hostility toward them (which perfectly work. everywhere i go i see people insulting Cole and Ali sometimes) ? and if she never add anything people thin they reflect the true and she's agree with it. i was curious of her reaction and guess what ? my message has never been posted! didn't deserve her interest. but since this day she has stopped to post this kind of messages. but maybe now i talk about it, they will back and she will post my comment...

anyway thank for teaching me (and to other people) what i've been the first to know! and if i've never posted this crap there on the forum this is because his private life shouldn't be developped there. post interviews that's one thing. talk about this why not. or correct what people think true and who's not like fake profil people could use to manipulate other people, that's ok. but come here like a dumb to spread bullshits on people back (where you know they won't come to reply)  excuse me but what you do is not correct. they are human being. i hope now the situation is clear and all this shit will stop.

end.

sorry if i sound rude but after the 50 times this story seriously break my nerves. :persuazn: ahahah
yes but she must come there. not on her thread to see that. so... nevermind! end of story

• 3 weeks later...