Bellazon

General Babes Motion

incessant

After looking at clips and photos of this year's show, it obvious to me what the problem is: Selita Ebanks is trying WAY TOO HARD!!! She is beautiful and all that, but the way she acts on the runway, it's like she is trying to copy Tyra Banks. Now that Tyra has moved on, maybe she thinks she should try to fill the void. Problem is, only Tyra could pull that off. Nobody could work the runway she did, and nobody EVER WILL!!! Selita Ebanks best find her own niche and stop trying to be like Tyra.

After looking at clips and photos of this year's show, it obvious to me what the problem is: Selita Ebanks is trying WAY TOO HARD!!! She is beautiful and all that, but the way she acts on the runway, it's like she is trying to copy Tyra Banks. Now that Tyra has moved on, maybe she thinks she should try to fill the void. Problem is, only Tyra could pull that off. Nobody could work the runway she did, and nobody EVER WILL!!! Selita Ebanks best find her own niche and stop trying to be like Tyra.

She needs to calm down just a little--from what I saw from this year's clips, she's not too bad. Remember, they taped that show twice, we'll see what CBS airs. <_<

I like her though--she seems really eager--eager to sell Victoria's Secret, eager to get on the runway...some of us were talking about bored looking models--Selita is far from bored, honey. :laugh:

She looks to be really enjoying herself. :p

It suxxx that Gisele opened it AGAIN . God! She did last year! That's not fair in fact Karolina shoule've opened it , since she's wearing the milluon dollar bra this year , it should be that way anyways.

But even though if she didn't it should've been Adriana or whoever why Gisele again?? Ugh!

Boring!

Eugenia Volodina_ Valentino-s2006Paris_01b.jpg

EugeniaVolodina_Valentino-s2006P-1.jpg

Here's a video snapshot of Eugenia in my Valentino-s2006Pari video at my

"Fashion Runway Video" web-site.

Eugenia Volodina_ Valentino-s2006Paris

I've over 200 hi-Q 704 x 528 designer runway show videos

free for the taking.

http://www.mts.net/~verify3a/fashionrunwayvideo.html

~ ~ ~

And dream...dream...you have to dream, and if you do, you

do not get older. -Emanuel Ungaro

It suxxx that Gisele opened it AGAIN . God! She did last year! That's not fair in fact Karolina shoule've opened it , since she's wearing the milluon dollar bra this year , it should be that way anyways.

But even though if she didn't it should've been Adriana or whoever why Gisele again?? Ugh!

Boring!

completely agree with you

I thought Karolian would open also

because of the bra