Bellazon

Candids

OMG :blink: Please....could somebody..anybody..please tell me this whole thing with sean penn is not true.... :blink: i cant believe she would choose someone like sean penn after what she'd been through with James Blunt :o

Why not? Sean Penn is infinitely more talented than Blunt. And I believe Petra dated Bruce Willis for a short while as well, and he's even older than Penn.

The only surprising thing here is that Penn would suddenly divorce his wife (they were one of Hollywood's most stable couples, after all) to start dating models instead. Could it really be some sort of mid-life crisis?

OMG :blink: Please....could somebody..anybody..please tell me this whole thing with sean penn is not true.... :blink: i cant believe she would choose someone like sean penn after what she'd been through with James Blunt :o

Why not? Sean Penn is infinitely more talented than Blunt. And I believe Petra dated Bruce Willis for a short while as well, and he's even older than Penn.

The only surprising thing here is that Penn would suddenly divorce his wife (they were one of Hollywood's most stable couples, after all) to start dating models instead. Could it really be some sort of mid-life crisis?

well..whether the guy she is dating now or dated before is talented or not..to me..it's not really the issue here..you know..i dont want history repeating itself..with James Blunt..they broke up because i read in the media he was cheating on Petra.. When i said i cant believe she would choose someone like Sean..what i was trying to say was would she be heading for another heartbreak?? I dont think sean is a one woman man .. i read about his marriage to Madonna before. and now his marriage to Robyn is also going down the drain..with gossip about him and some other women...and i just think that he is a bit like James blunt ... maybe he is a change man right now..i dont know ...whatever it is Petra deserves someone who will be able to treat her right. She is a wonderful woman who deserves a wonderful man.. dont you agree... :) :)

well..whether the guy she is dating now or dated before is talented or not..to me..it's not really the issue here..you know..i dont want history repeating itself..with James Blunt..they broke up because i read in the media he was cheating on Petra.. When i said i cant believe she would choose someone like Sean..what i was trying to say was would she be heading for another heartbreak?? I dont think sean is a one woman man .. i read about his marriage to Madonna before. and now his marriage to Robyn is also going down the drain..with gossip about him and some other women...and i just think that he is a bit like James blunt ... maybe he is a change man right now..i dont know ...whatever it is Petra deserves someone who will be able to treat her right. She is a wonderful woman who deserves a wonderful man.. dont you agree... :) :)

Penn had been together with Robin Wright for almost 18 years when they decided to get divorced, so it's not like he isn't capable of maintaining a longterm relationship.