Bellazon

Ryan Cooper
Thumbnail

Ariesdior

Apparently Ryan is appearing in One Life To Live, which can currently be seen on Hulu, and appears in episode 7, though I don't know if he'll be in more episodes after that.

I don't know One Life To Live XD

Ryan plays Bruce Hunter, right ?

Do you have any information ?

I don't really know One Life To Life, either. I'd never seen it until I looked online after finding that info. All I know is it's a soap opera.

Ryan does play Bruce Hunter, yes, and I'm told he'll be a recurring character so he'll be appearing in more episodes in the future, not sure if he's in any more that are available yet, but he will be in more so it's something to keep an eye on.

Yeah, Timpanie, luckily I was able to see the episode before they updated the streaming rights so you can only watch it from within the US, unless there's some way around that. Maybe if other people watch episodes they can take some caps.

• 4 weeks later...

I was doing a random browse earlier and saw some new pictures of Ryan on the Macys website. After a little more digging I found even more and planned on posting them here but quite frankly there are too many of them, there are over 100, so what I did is I uploaded them all into a folder on my photobucket account and I am posting a link to that, which I hope you will be able to access. There are some really nice photos of him on there.

Here's the link: http://s74.photobuck...an Cooper Macys

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...