Bellazon

Valentina Zeliaeva-flawless perfection?

Layla90

Ok guys, I decided to make a thread about one of my favourite models, Russian beauty Valentina Zeliaeva.

Many people write in different threads about her how beautiful, perfect, flawless etc. she is.

And what do YOU think about her?

Do you think that there is sth like "perfect face"?

If yes, what features makes a face "perfect-looking"?

Do you think that there is always "=" between "perfection" and boredom?

Personally, I think that Valya's face is very beautiful, flawless, and could be liked by many types of people, you know. Maybe it doesn't have "that something" strong, characteristic, but I like looking at her face :)

Some pics of Valentina:

Valentina_Zelyaeva_at_Dolce_Gabbana_ss_2005_fashion_show.jpg Valentina_Zelyaeva_at_Valentino_ss_2005_fashion_show.jpg Valentina_Zelyaeva_at_Alberta_Ferretti_ss_2006_fashion_show.jpg Valentina_Zelyaeva_at_the_backstage_of_Versace_ss_2006_fashion_show.jpg Valentina_Zelyaeva_smiling_with_grapes_at_the_backstage_of_Dolce_Gabbana_ss_2005_fashion_show.jpg

IMO, she's one of the most underrated models.

Could it be, because of her exclusive contraQt w/ Ralph Lauren , that we experience a lack of her?

I'm just hoping that soon, she'll be a mainstay..

Somehow, there's this insatiable longing for her to be around more than usual.. :/

Who knows...what would've happened, if she didn't get that contraQt..

Would she have status liQe daria, or anja, or trentini?

Sometimes, when you thinQ of it, it could be a good thing that she got that contraQt..

she has a job, a regular one with RalphLauren..

and absence maQes the heart grow fonder a la natalia vodianova.

:hehe:

Do you think that there is sth like "perfect face"?

Yes and Valentina posesses that face

If yes, what features makes a face "perfect-looking"?

no flaws I can find, everything is in the right proportion and makes for a very even and symmetrical appearance

Do you think that there is always "=" between "perfection" and boredom?

No not always but for the most part yes, look at what the person wrote above this post. If we cannot find flaws in something, it does not appear as interesting to many of us as someone with imperfections. Having said that I personally dont find anything boring about her and she is one of my favorites. Maybe I am bored at looking imperfection that I want to dwell upon perfect faces like her lol, who knows haha.

She is beautiful! :wub:

She has perfect skin, great body and she is very nice and sweet person.

^post-4889-0-1446013467-05949_thumb.jpg ^post-4889-0-1446013467-4851_thumb.jpg

I agree with Ire, she's one of the most underrated models. She is perfect for Ralph Lauren but I would

like to see how big she would be without that contract.

IMO, she's one of the most underrated models.

Could it be, because of her exclusive contraQt w/ Ralph Lauren , that we experience a lack of her?

I'm just hoping that soon, she'll be a mainstay..

Somehow, there's this insatiable longing for her to be around more than usual.. :/

Who knows...what would've happened, if she didn't get that contraQt..

Would she have status liQe daria, or anja, or trentini?

Sometimes, when you thinQ of it, it could be a good thing that she got that contraQt..

she has a job, a regular one with RalphLauren..

and absence maQes the heart grow fonder a la natalia vodianova.

:hehe:

layla, you know i like you much more more than Valentina :rofl:

seriously Vlantina is very boring in my opinion, she is so not interesting, her expressions are always the same she doesn's show emotions, she is probably my least fave russian model ever.

Ralph Lauren is so good to her, because it is the most boring collections in all over the world, they are for old, conservative women.

seriously Vlantina is very boring in my opinion, she is so not interesting, her expressions are always the same she doesn's show emotions, she is probably my least fave russian model ever.

Ralph Lauren is so good to her, because it is the most boring collections in all over the world, they are for old, conservative women.

Valentina_Zelyaeva_and_Natasha_Poly_at_the_backstage_of_Dsquared_fw_2005_fashion_show.jpg Natasha_Poly_i_Valentina_Zelyaeva.jpg Natasha_Poly_and_Valentina_Zelyaeva_at_Sonia_Rykiel_fw_2004_fashion_show.jpg

Yes, but she's still MUCH prettier than duck-faced Julia Stegner :whistle: :laugh:

Yes, but she's still MUCH prettier than duck-faced Julia Stegner :whistle: :laugh:

i will Quack you <_<