Bellazon

Bellazon v2.0

maddog107

FAQ

Why can't I log in?

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=1318

^Click this and follow the directions, please. :)

How do I remain logged in?

After you click "LOG IN" at the top of the site there should be a box to the right (that is checked by default) to keep you logged in when you leave and come back.

If you are checking that box, and it continues to log you out;

Clear your cookies, then try and login, leave, and see if it keeps you logged in.

If that does not work then try and refresh Bellazons adress in your favorites/homepage

Make sure the adress reads "http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?" and not the old adress.

How do I post pictures?

We have a new picture upload feature; this means that you do not have to go to outside hosting source for your picture (ex. imageshack, photobucket)

after you hit "ADD REPLY" you will see under the text box:

Attachments

Global Space Left: unlimited space TEXT BOX "Browse..."<-this is a button "add this attachment" <-this is a button

CLICK " Browse..." and find the picture you want to upload

CLICK "Add This Attachment"

Repeat as many time as you would like.

When you

If you scroll down on your PM screen, it should have the same option as it does when you post normally. At least it does for me.

Because your an admin and you have all rights. For everyone else i deactivated it since we dont want movie files and such going on in the background sucking up our space/traffic. I may reactivate pictures in the future but it is still to be decided.

anyone getting this error....it shows that i havent read in a section even though i have read it....when i click mark all forums read it doesnt mark it...the only way it clears is if i log out and back in....took a screen cap too...

post-255-1112749409_thumb.jpg

FAQ

Why can't I log in?

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=1318

^Click this and follow the directions, please. :)

How do I remain logged in?

After you click "LOG IN" at the top of the site there should be a box to the right (that is checked by default) to keep you logged in when you leave and come back.

If you are checking that box, and it continues to log you out;

Clear your cookies, then try and login, leave, and see if it keeps you logged in.

If that does not work then try and refresh Bellazons adress in your favorites/homepage

Make sure the adress reads "http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?" and not the old adress.

How do I post pictures?

We have a new picture upload feature; this means that you do not have to go to outside hosting source for your picture (ex. imageshack, photobucket)

after you hit "ADD REPLY" you will see under the text box:

Attachments

Global Space Left: unlimited space TEXT BOX "Browse..."<-this is a button "add this attachment" <-this is a button

CLICK " Browse..." and find the picture you want to upload

CLICK "Add This Attachment"

Repeat as many time as you would like.

When you

I miss the old board. It was different than others, and now really many many forums are run by Invision.

I could do with a 'Fast Reply' button, please.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is a 'Fast Reply' in some topics, atleast for me...

There is a 'Fast Reply' in some  topics, atleast for me...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that is because we are slowly putting it in

people u gotta realize our old forum was corrupt with many hacks and stupid stuff

now its more dependable and i am workin on the skin deal :ninja: