Bellazon

The Ideal Female Body

reticent

muscle is a good thing....she isn't ripped like a man. She has a black woman's body she isn't a skinny white girl like most of you like.

Tyra's body is gone because she doesn;t do anything to it...like EAT HEALTHY. But she was amazing though...black women are shaped different then white girls. get a clue!!!

this is for Jennka!

giselebundchen40divaedosa9.th.jpg

daaaamn where did she get all that ass from? work it out!

amazing butt!!!! :drool: thanks for pic... :D :D she doesn´t need to work out, she´s just simply amazing :heart:

hehe work it out is an expression...not like "work out"

work it out...like work it...be fiiiierce....serve it like hot cakes....show'm what your working with

ooh now I see :D :D thanks for explain ;) got it in my mind now ;)

post-644-0-1446073976-0262_thumb.jpg

yeah, raica is !@#$% gorgeous. her body is divine. check out her legs, toned and athletic, with a nice curve to her calves and strong thighs that are still super long and lean. look at her ankles, so narrow and hard. her stomach is tight, hips narrow, and even her shoulder are not too wide (i don't think, can't fully tell from that pic. that is a problem with a lot of models, their shoulder are so wide it's scary, they could hang-glide with them).

so maybe then *this* is the ideal female body? according to wikipedia, raica is 5'11 and i am guessing maybe 110-115 lbs? (it doesn't list her weight), with measurements of 34-24-35.

I would beg to differ on Racia's weight. 5'11 and 110 or 115 pounds would be WAY too thin on someone that tall. I'm 112 pounds and 5'5 and I am thinner than Racia ( at least from this picture ). I'd say she's 125 pounds, possibly more. She doesn't look like a stick or clothes hanger like most fashion models. She seems healthy and athletic, thus I would say she's a good 125 or 130, but it looks well proportioned on her 5'11 frame.

I have had enough rap, thank you :laugh: and thanks for explanation

when talking about shorter girls, Jarah Mariano is shorter, but she´s just stunnig

http://onethousandmodels.com/jarahmariano/...ahmariano18.jpg

http://onethousandmodels.com/jarahmariano/...ahmariano10.jpg

http://wampoon.com/images/blog/09-15-2006/redken.jpg

Please do not hotlink images - edited by persuazn