Bellazon

Lais Navarro
Thumbnail

umayneverknow

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
There is a video on youtube of Cant�o Fashion Rio S/S2010 with Lais and I don't think it has been posted yet. Her part starts at 2:06 (she just looks too gorgeous even without make-up!):

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>">

ive never seen her speak b4!! she looks soo sweet and girlish in comparison to how sensual and sexy she seems in pics.

thanks!!!

and i love the triton ads, unkown. thanks to you both. :flower:

^That's the first time I've heard her speak in english too (though I've just about understood her in portuguesa before). And that 'comparison' you make is like catnip to me dear penny!!!

Thank you for the vid, Meesh. :heythere:

^^ i hadnt either.. until i noticed The BaronOfFratton haunting her thread.. then i figured i better check her out, cuz hes got taste. lol :blush: its kinda similar to how i follow ophelia 'round cuz shes always got a hotline to the new gorgeous redheads :rofl:
^Too kind!

I've kind of haunted this place like a damn colossus though. I think I was the only person who posted for about 3 pages back there!!!

Lais Navarro was the reason I came to Bellazon in the first place after I saw her shooting a campaign in Bs.As and had to know her name. She's pretty much unrivaled in my affections...

Love that Triton set too, 'unknown' - thank you. Lais and Cintia (+cake)? :heart:

AND Lais tied to a bed? :brows:

• 2 weeks later...