Bellazon

Kanye West
Thumbnail

Małgosia

• 2 weeks later...

Though I know dating takes short time in Hollywood and though I like it to be long but this time No,I don't really like this dating ,I like Kanye and though he's not naive man but I find Kim to not be suitable.I don't like him to have this woman as gf or anykind.She does every relation as sort of publicity ,maybe all Hollywood do this but I just don't like her for him.

Anyway,here are they

8/11/2012-London

abddn0ob.jpg adkIFgMw.jpg abqnKlYB.jpg aboRRz9B.jpg acmsBUUr.jpg acrAZlbw.jpg

zimbio

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs: “These Are The Loves Of My Life”

WELL,is Diddy another previous name for Kanye,or I'm blind or was asleep when posting or the site (celebritybaby) needs some updates?

Edit:misplaced post,.He is not Kanye,

Edited by Mahi

Talking about confessions-not secret ofcourse,he tells us about his lifelove.

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs: “These Are The Loves Of My Life”

post-3451-0-1445989285-39087_thumb.jpg

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs shared a snapshot on his Instagram account of his three 5-year-old daughters D’Lila Star and Jessie James, and Chance on Tuesday (November 20). Cute that his twins both had on shirts that read “Wild Child”.

He wrote: “These are the loves of my life. They have changed my life and saved my life. Thank You God.”

celebritybabyscoop

WELL,is Diddy another previous name for Kanye,or I'm blind or was asleep when posting or the site (celebritybaby) needs some updates?

Yes,confused.Yesteday I tried to search for this but really my net connection didn't work well for most online sites,so I couldn't do anything regarding this.

Thanx Ana, :flower: I knew you would be the one to inform me regarding this, :heythere:

I'll edit.