Bellazon

Chiara Baschetti
Thumbnail

FRANCY ITALY

complete editorial + interview in bigger size

9a684c37291302.gif post-17367-0-1446159830-24081_thumb.jpg post-17367-0-1446159830-26062_thumb.jpg post-17367-0-1446159830-27685_thumb.jpg 06539337291312.gif

post-17367-0-1446159830-29986_thumb.jpg post-17367-0-1446159830-32386_thumb.jpg post-17367-0-1446159830-34507_thumb.jpg a1be3837291326.gif

I translated the interview, because there are some nice things :)

"I grow up fastly. At 15 i was out of home to work as model".

But Chiara Baschetti doesn't have regrets. Now she thinks about a future on TV. Even though that "no" to Sanremo...

Maybe her name is not so familiar to the most. But of course you'll remember her famous "no" to Sanremo this year. She is only 22 and she is one of the italian beauties abroad. She arrives super in time for our shooting, very easy in jeans and white shirt. She is very tall (1.85 cm), she has beautiful long hair and a radiant smile. The interview starts before she goes to the make-up. She knows the first question will be that "no".

But that no opened other doors for Chiara, because she was guest at 2 major shows in Italy, like X factor and Chiambretti Night and now she is arriving in TV with some commercials.

Chiara, why at the Festival they called you?

This is the 3rd time that they called me, maybe my name was in their mind more than other ones. They wanted an italian girl and i know i am one of the few italian models that work out of Italy. Sure, there's Bianca Balti, but she is some years older. And MariaCarla Boscono the same.

Why did you say no?

I didn't say exactly no. I treated Sanremo as another normal work. I haven't accepted yet that the news of my no was on newspapers.

They said your cachet was too high..

This was the point that i was sad about. because it seemed i wanted a lot of money.

Do you know that many top models said they would go to Sanremo without money?

I know. but many of them, even though they are very beautiful, are older than me. One of them is 38. I am at the start of my career so i treated Sanremo as a job and not like the last step of my career.

How much money did you ask?

I'd prefer not to tell.

Did you think it was so horrible to go "almost free"?

The idea was to do an experience, but it had to be worth also for my public imagine. I do another kind of job.

How did you career as model start?

An agent approached me on the beach in Rimini. I thought it could be a joke. then when i realized it was serious, i went at the casting. that day my old life ended and i started another one.

So your youth ended there?

I didn't finish my study. i hope i can finish soon.

You'd be richer than other people of your age with million degrees..

I don't know if this is good or bad. I started very very young in modelling, this world gave me a lot also as experience of life. and i grow up fastly.

What did you miss compared to the poeple of you age?

In the past i missed my friend of school, my friends because i worked far from home.

Do you feel alone sometimes?

Yes, even if i am happily engaged.

Which relation do you have with your body? do you like yourself?

Not so much. I never believed that much in myself because of my body. maybe because i had to finish the runways. Because my body started to change. On the runway they ask each day bodies more skinny. i always ate a lot and played sport.

If you don't do runways, now what do you do?

Editorials, commercials, campaigns. Last campaign i did was for Ralph Lauren. I am lucky because i am not a kind of beauty, i am a classical beauty, and they like this so much abroad.

Now that you had little experience as guest in TV, do you want to follow?

I like very much Chiambretti Night. I never watch tv. But if Chiambretti would call me...

If you weren't a model, what else would you wanted to be?

I think i would have studied psicology for children. It's a dream, but who knows..

Thank you Francy for all new Heine pics.

Unfortunately I can not catch any pics from heine.de in hi-res since some weeks,

they make something wrong in the folders or something like that. :(

Found this ad for ralph lauren.

post-8541-0-1446159858-57381_thumb.png