Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

There is no information about it that Rosie quitted the "Rosie for Autograph" makeup. But her own beauty line will be internationally, and that's a big difference. RFA is available only in a few countries and this is a big problem for people who want to buy their products. Now her ROSEINC will be available internationally, so difference will probably be more $$$$ for her and more goodies for all of us.

On 21/5/2018 at 2:04 PM, toodarnhot said:

She’s launching a beauty line. Maybe this one will have more than 5 shades of white foundation. :cain: 

https://www.instagram.com/roseinc

+1 I'm also gonna need her to be cruelty free tbh. I'm trying to find out if she's under the same parent company as Kat von D and Fenty so I can shop or try her products

On 22.05.2018 at 7:58 PM, Clauds said:

+1 I'm also gonna need her to be cruelty free tbh. I'm trying to find out if she's under the same parent company as Kat von D and Fenty so I can shop or try her products

Her Rosie For Autograph makeup is cruelty free so I'm guessing this new line will be as well!

37 minutes ago, Dorothy_xq said:

Her Rosie For Autograph makeup is cruelty free so I'm guessing this new line will be as well!

I hope so, but it depends a lot on the parent brand, it may be labeled "cruelty free" but if she's planning on selling in certain markets like China then it won't be truly cruelty free. Some companies simply don't sell their products in China so they don't have to follow their shitty law of doing animal testing in the products that will be sold there. So brands that are truly committed like Kendo Holdings LVMH (parent company KVD and Fenty) don't sell in China at all to remain 100% cruelty free. It's a big thing me, I don't buy leather or fur products and I don't use beauty products that are not cruelty free so I hope I don't have to pass on Rosie's line :pinch: