Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

21 minutes ago, VS19 said:

I don't have a problem with them showing off the jet.  There are celebrities who do far more annoying and condescending things than that. :D 

18 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Just so we are clear, I am not saying there is anything wrong with it :no2: Just stating an observation that it seems to be particularly trendy recently :D 

It wasn't an attack, I just say what I think. Because I also don't see anything wrong with that :smile:

4 minutes ago, Ardilla said:

It wasn't an attack, I just say what I think. Because I also don't see anything wrong with that :smile:

Oh I didn't view it as an attack :no2: I realized my post wasn't clear so I decided to clarify it :smile: Regardless did you or anyone else view there was something wrong with it, it is ok b/c we are all entitled to our opinions. As long as the opinions are expressed in a reasonable and respectful manner it is all good! :D 

5 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Oh I didn't view it as an attack :no2: I realized my post wasn't clear so I decided to clarify it :smile: Regardless did you or anyone else view there was something wrong with it, it is ok b/c we are all entitled to our opinions. As long as the opinions are expressed in a reasonable and respectful manner it is all good! :D 

That's good because I didn't mean anything wrong. If anyone thinks their photos are bad, then okay. I don't think so, so I wanted to say that. And it's just my opinion  :flower:

47 minutes ago, Ardilla said:

I don't see anything strange in this. They have a lot of money, which is obvious because they are famous. Football players or other celebrities (Chrissy Teigen and John Legend for example) also take pictures in front and even inside of private jets.

It's a social media pet peeve of mine. Nothing to do with anyone specific but all of them. I just find it tacky.

If they have private jets, why can't they show them?

Technically they don't own those jets, it's just rental. Some celebs on the other had do own jets like Oprah, TSwift, Bey and Jay, Spielberg, Tom Cruise...

Their luck that they can afford it.

I know, like I said it's just a pet peeve. And just to note, flying private is more expensive than public but not THAT much expensive if you can find a group of people and split the bill. I think it comes out as few grand per person. So definitely not something that is unobtainable to a lot of people. Owning the plane is a different thing and is basically a bottomless pit in which you throw your money in.

I don't think about it in detail. I don't judge whether it's good for them or not. It's their decision and they can afford it. For me these are normal pictures. But everyone has the right to opinion and I respect it. I focus more on Rosie on these pictures :laugh: