Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

I'm not sure if this is new or what but Its a littel article I found on independent.co.uk. I think it was added last month.

Ronnie's boy has his old man's magnetism

Ronnie Wood's 24-year-old son, Tyrone, has clearly inherited some of the prowess that has made his old man one of rock's most accomplished swordsmen. Since last summer, Tyrone has been stepping out with British beauty Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, 20, a model who has appeared in campaigns for Ralph Lauren and Paul Smith.

The relationship was blighted slightly – he was based in London, she was in New York – but it now appears Wood's squeeze can't be without him. "Rosie's decided to come back to live in London," he told me at an exhibition for Paul Karslake at Mayfair's Scream Gallery. "She rang up the other day and said 'I wanna come home'."

Readers of GQ magazine will be familiar with Huntington-Whiteley, hailed as the next Kate Moss, after she posed for a raunchy photo shoot.

"Yes, my mates all saw that," Ty added proudly. "Let's just say I had one or two texts about it."

There was an article in either February/March GQ 2008 (can't remember which) that I seem to remember ariesdior mentioning a few pages back? I would think it's referring to that one as her last GQ editorial was in 2005/06 I think? It was called Under The Colors.