Bellazon

Tiah Eckhardt
Thumbnail

hopesand

she looks smokin' hot in that playboy ed.... i specifically remember leaving comments about this girl

when you posted in here, ophelia..... did the bellazon goddess delete my shit?!?!? :bellazon: lolol

i love her face.. it has such character.. and her awesome attitude and humor and bod and lovely red hair dont hurt either :wub:

thanks!!!!!!

she looks smokin' hot in that playboy ed.... i specifically remember leaving comments about this girl

when you posted in here, ophelia..... did the bellazon goddess delete my shit?!?!? :bellazon: lolol

i love her face.. it has such character.. and her awesome attitude and humor and bod and lovely red hair dont hurt either :wub:

thanks!!!!!!

:heart: I knew you would be in her thread.

Tiah's whole "I don't get a f*ck: attitude drives me wild! :chicken:

Did you hear the good news? Tiah is to be a Mommy! :woot:

thanks!!!!!!

:heart: I knew you would be in her thread.

Tiah's whole "I don't get a f*ck: attitude drives me wild! :chicken:

Did you hear the good news? Tiah is to be a Mommy! :woot:

well you know i cant stay away from a redhead, ohpelia +winking hard in your direction+ lololol

shes gonna have a bebe?!?!?! thats awesome news.. congrats to her!!!

im digging these bazaar eds :wub: