Bellazon

Kim Smith

Guest MissIsabella

She definitely looks very good-- thanks for these! But these are for a set of advertisements, right, not an editorial? They seem to have little ad markings all over them...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Apparently, these are from Cosmo SA's annual lingerie issue. They're not full-fledged ads, but I'm sure the companies got some financial "compensation."

It was screened on M-NET on 31 August at 10pm.

The photo shoot of the lingerie issue, that has 88 pages, was made in Milan and Tuscany (Italy). The Cosmopolitan lingerie issue is on sale from 24 August.

Links with the info:

http://www.marketingweb.co.za/fast_news/476645.htm

http://www.biz-community.com/Article/196/39/7589.html

In the M_Net site there is a page for it, where you can see (after logging in) a small trailer of the screened backstage. Unfortunately I can

The new DVD that accompanies the current issue of Maxim with Vanessa Minnillo on the cover has at least a good 10 mins of new footage from her 2nd Swimsuit shoot for Maxim. Well worth it if you ask me. The DVD is actually Vol 2 of the Maxim Swimsuit DVD line. Check it out if you can.

The new DVD that accompanies the current issue of Maxim with Vanessa Minnillo on the cover has at least a good 10 mins of new footage from her 2nd Swimsuit shoot for Maxim.  Well worth it if you ask me. The DVD is actually Vol 2 of the Maxim Swimsuit DVD line.  Check it out if you can.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the info. :)

One question: does anybody know if she is featured in the Maxim Swimsuit DVD Vol. 1?

The new DVD that accompanies the current issue of Maxim with Vanessa Minnillo on the cover has at least a good 10 mins of new footage from her 2nd Swimsuit shoot for Maxim.  Well worth it if you ask me. The DVD is actually Vol 2 of the Maxim Swimsuit DVD line.  Check it out if you can.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Could you rip her part and share it?

• 2 weeks later...

There are more interesting images from eBay, like this one, from a lebanese magazine (the item is already sold):

kimsmithlebanesemagazine6ib.th.jpg

There is other interesting collage, like that found by Funnyfan, with some new images for me, beside the poster:

octkim6bp.th.jpg

Finally it was found an image of the backstage for SASI Swimwear Issue in the web of the photographer, www.wahbphoto.com:

kimonthebeach3ga.th.jpg

The News section promises that a video interview with Ms. Smith will be posted.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Could you rip her part and share it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I assume you said no.