Bellazon

Kim Smith

Guest MissIsabella

Hmmm... I can sorta understand that, but they're still dumb.  Wouldn't the subscribers like to get BIG PRINTED versions of the best pics on the website? And wouldn't people who DON'T subscribe buy the magazine more often if it was loaded with better pics?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well put.

I disagree with the logic before.

i don't think they try to save the best pics for the web. I think they just try to choose variety, and that someone felt the others were better. I can understand that, its not like in the other pics shes ugly or anything!

Well, here's a collage of him I found online. I'll admit that he's not as freakishly ugly as he looks in first sight and has nice eyes but... but... the resemblance to a Neanderthal is undeniable still.  :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He's not awful, and I can imagine from the pics that he is much better looking in real life (aka motion) than in candid pics.

He seems like he has a good smile, which the ladies definitely like.

He's not awful, and I can imagine from the pics that he is much better looking in real life (aka motion) than in candid pics.

He seems like he has a good smile, which the ladies definitely like.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And let's face it-- he's the one with the sexy model and we're not, so he must be doing something right! :laugh:

Skateuse, the videos have already been posted. Look at the last 2 or 3 pages!

And let's face it-- he's the one with the sexy model and we're not, so he must be doing something right!  :laugh:

Skateuse, the videos have already been posted. Look at the last 2 or 3 pages!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i must be really blind because i dont see the video i'm takin about anywhere. It' s the video of the maxim hot 100 PARTY i forgot to write party so maybye that's what is confusing! Im sorry! on this video kim is saying that its her favorite party to attend . She's in her gipsy chic white dress.