Bellazon

Kim Smith

Guest MissIsabella

The last one looks like it's from the same Maxim shot from which I posted some pictures 1 page back.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, it is. And the first one looks like it's from her first Gear shoot. But neither were actually used in the magazines.

Guest Michelle
and possibly my favorite picture of her ever...

post-0-0-1446120441-28548_thumb.jpg

:drool:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't like this one, though. The eyes are pretty but she looks like she's drooling with that pout. Ick. :p

post-133-0-1446120442-33609_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, this picture is so gorgeous! One of the best I've ever seen of her! :heart:

But... my god... her face really IS much, much whiter than her body! I don't understand why... but it's not just candids. And now I can't stop noticing it in ALL of her other pictures! :o

BTW, the new pics look like they are from a recent movie magazine Kim appeared in... I saw pics of her from it on ebay.

BTW, the new pics look like they are from a recent movie magazine Kim appeared in... I saw pics of her from it on ebay.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know one of them was used in Movieline's Hollywood Life Magazine. The rest seem to be from the same shoot (don't know if any of them were in the magazine).

Now JackBurton, can you at least give us a site you got these from?

I got some more uncommon pics from that site visitor Vanessa. Not much that's unidentifiable, but I have some questions:

Here's a pic from the X-Men premiere that I've had for a while now:

kimsmithxmenpremiere018pv.th.jpg

Here's two pics I just received:

newpicrobenoir9xs.jpg

xmen25zb.th.jpg

Are these both from the same premiere?

It certainly looks like it. The background of the first 2 pictures appears the same, and in the last 2-- she's wearing the same necklace. Plus hair and makeup look the same.

What was she doing at the premiere for a movie she wasn't in anyway? :blink: