Bellazon

Kim Smith

Guest MissIsabella

ID Models

You might want to check out Kim's profile for some rarely-seen stuff. Seems they change their pics from time-to-time...

As for my site, we have started using Coppermine Photo Gallery and I'm getting pics up there gradually. You can rate pics, comment on pics, and even upload your own.

Thanks for the link! ;)

Found a new article on her:

http://www.webwombat.com.au/lifestyle/fash...eauty/smith.htm

Kim Smith

By RICK MANIERA (images below)

Her name is Kim Smith and already she's being touted as the next IT girl - and that doesn't stand for information technology, either. Far from computer geekery, this young Texan has all the makings of a super-duper model - but aren't they all?

One of the biggest questions asked about Smith when she started appearing in magazines like the US copies of FHM and Maxim in the year of 2000, was: who is she? People found out soon enough, thanks in large part to the Internerd, and the next question they asked was - isn't she too young?

In American, you're a minor until your 21, but then a kilo is a pound and kilowatt is a horsepower, or something, so we'll forgive them this time. Doesn't really matter to us though - 19 years old (as of March 2002) is good enough.

Kim Kay Smith was born in Houston, Texas, on March the 2nd in 1983. She still lives in the southern state of Texas, in a town called Odessa, and her major hobby is golf. Most will recognise her as the lead female starring in two of boy band N*Sync's music videos as the puppet master in Bye, Bye, Bye and a giant woman in It's gonna Be Me.

Like a lot of models, she sort of blundered into a modeling career, when she accompanied a friend who was contesting a beauty pagent of sorts in Dallas. One of the event's officials questioned her as why she has a guest tag. She recounted: "He walked me over to the table, plastered a number on me, and said,

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, Chinjo! :D

She's cute in Van Wilder. That said, her film "career" doesn't seem to be going anywhere... that noticeable, is it? She got 5 minutes in Catwoman, and is now billed 5th or 6th in a crappy horror movie. She isn't exactly shaping up to be the next Halle Berry at this rate.

She's cute in Van Wilder. That said, her film "career" doesn't seem to be going anywhere... that noticeable, is it? She got 5 minutes in Catwoman, and is now billed 5th or 6th in a crappy horror movie. She isn't exactly shaping up to be the next Halle Berry at this rate.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>