• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Oh My :brows:

Liam Neeson knows what we need: ‘I joined the mile-high club many years ago’

Liam Neeson is in England, outside of the BBC studios, still promoting Non-Stop. Liam is a big man. He’s really, really huge. He’s tall and broad with shoulders and legs for miles. He’s also HUGE in the other way – ex-girlfriends have confirmed that his Irish Thunder is enormous, and Liam ended up confirming it too. So imagine all of that bigness, all of that dongtasm, all in a tiny confined space like an airplane bathroom. Now imagine he’s banging you in that airplane bathroom. Because that totally happened. Seriously, this is the best promotion for a plane movie ever.

Liam Neeson has confessed to being a celebrity member of the mile-high club after ‘getting frisky’ on a plane.

The Irish actor admitted to a few naughty acts mid-air, but remembers one particular steamy session.

“I joined the mile-high club many years ago. I remember it was on a Lufthansa flight,” he said.

But he insisted that’s where his rule-breaking stopped and he never attempted a quick smoke in the airplane toilet.

“I’m an ex-smoker,” the Ballymena man told WENN.

“I’ve never done that. But I did smoke on airplanes back when you were allowed to.”

The 61-year-old has enjoyed a career revival in the past few years with parts in action movies Taken, Clash of the Titans, The Grey, The A Team and Taken 2.

I’m sorry, I can’t stop laughing over this detail: “I remember it was on a Lufthansa flight.” Like, does he even remember the lady? Maybe, maybe not. But he remembers Lufthansa. Anyway, Liam doesn’t say that the mile-high adventure happened in a bathroom, but where else could it happen? I guess if you’re banging a stewardess or a steward, they know where to go. But otherwise… you’d have to use the bathroom. Imagine all that GIRTH in the bathroom. The logistics of it are staggering. I’m going to be thinking about the “logistics” all day. Mmm.

• 9 years later...