Bellazon

Maybelline

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...

I was actually in a drugstore today and I saw two maybelline pictures that I've never seen before. They were old because I could tell what shoots they were from, but they were different shots. One was from the Pure foundation line except it was pic of her laughing that I had never seen before and the other on was for eyeshadow? I don't remember... But its from that set where she's on the bike... with the blue bag? I was so tempted to try and steal the posters but I was with my younger siblings so I didn't want to be a bad influence... and they were behind a glass thing <_<

I hate when that happens - that they are behind glass! I was in portugal last summer and they had all these cards, and I was able to steal them! it was sooo funny, my little cousin was like "what are you doing?!!!" haha

there are a lot of different angles - try search maybelline.com, maybe you find it somewhere? that site is soo big I always find new stuff whenever I visit

I hate when that happens - that they are behind glass! I was in portugal last summer and they had all these cards, and I was able to steal them! it was sooo funny, my little cousin was like "what are you doing?!!!" haha

there are a lot of different angles - try search maybelline.com, maybe you find it somewhere? that site is soo big I always find new stuff whenever I visit

OMFG! Me tooo! I was in portugal as well last summer and we went to the supermarket and they had these little pamphlet thingies and a stole them all. My sister thought I was so weird! :laugh: :ddr: And Smoothie, thats the only dream I've ever had about Adri :laugh: I'm not that creepy. I dream about other things, like Hugh Jackman :heart: