Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Sleepwear

Neo52285

this picture contain mistakes. I tried to upload in original size on rapidshare, imageshack and imagevenue, and here as a attachment. Nothing. You know how I downloaded it from their site? I used a Orbit downloader. And I have it. I can send it on emails if anybody wants to. Just send me pm.

for the first time ever i ordered victorias secret 2 weeks ago and got it yesterday and they put in a free catalogue

now i have Adriana pictures all over my wall :D i was so happy because i dont live in USA and never been so i saved

my money for a few months and bought and i freaked when i saw the catalogue cuz Adriana

and that picture was in it ^^

ty sabs :D

for the first time ever i ordered victorias secret 2 weeks ago and got it yesterday and they put in a free catalogue

now i have Adriana pictures all over my wall :D i was so happy because i dont live in USA and never been so i saved

my money for a few months and bought and i freaked when i saw the catalogue cuz Adriana

was ale on the cover? :o

Don't you have to register for one?

:unsure:

Anyway, I live in Canada and there's no

VS up here, but my one friend has family in

the states so whenever she's down there

she grabs every catalogue she can find and

brings them back to me!!

So I completely undertsand how you feel VivaLaLima!

The first time I got one, I was screaming

:clap:

was ale on the cover? :o

nope. it was holiday sale with Karolina on the cover :p