Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

uh, yeah about the teeth thing.

No kidding, Adriana does not have the nicest teeth if they were straight they would be, who cares.. models don't walk around with their mouth's open all the time. And we all know that if Adri has gotten as far as she has it's not because of her teeth, it because generally speaking she is drop dead gorgeous no matter what some weirdo designer puts on her.

I love Adriana the way she is :heart: tsk on the haters.. TSKKK!!

I take mean comments about my favorite celebs with a grain of salt.

Adriana is highly successful for a reason. Of all of the VS models, she's up there with the top in the business. WHO CARES about any imperfections that someone may point out? Her man loves her as she is, the major advertisers love her and so do we.

Amazing Lady + Absolutely Lovely = Adriana Lima!

• 2 weeks later...

"imperfections are what makes a person real"

-julianne moore

i love her and what she says...and even for adriana...she was just a girl in brazil that was living her life...she didnt expect nor wanted or seek to further in modeling..it just happened for her...everything happens for a reason..and ofcoarse you bitching about her happens for a reason...there always someone thts going to say something negative...well anyways this may sound weird but i want adrianas teeth...i had braces and got them off and have straight teeth..yet i want adrianas cuz i find them so cute! i love the shape it only makes her more beautiful..i would def trade my teeth for hers anyday!