Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

Ah Does anyone have the Armani jeans pictures (all), where she is walking in between trains and with a guy? Also this other picture of Adri, when she is laying down with a teal green tank top and it looks like she is about to cry?

describe the second one better... i have no idea what pic r u talking about...

wow she was the face of ARMANI, somewhen she was the MODEL, i wonder what happened now? what she is doing? it looks like she is dead, she just recovering for short time for VS.

does she have blog or something where she posts what she's doing? maybe studies or making movies, family i have no idea

Whether or not shes ambitious I really would like her to do something more. I would love to open a magazine and see her face in an editorial or doing something new! I mean i think shes so beautiful and shes always talking about how busy she is in interveiws but i dont see the results :( I think we all want her to do some new stuff. The last things she did were the Sly campaigns and the GQ and Audi shoots/interveiws (and we all know how those two turned out.) I thought that with the publicity she got for the whole virgin thing she would have had a bunch of offers and new stuff but she wasnt even in these past fashion weeks. :( I worry that if she starts slacking then people will think that she past her prime and i already know a lot of people who think that. In a perfect world she would explode back onto the scene with tonnes of big campaigns and then i could laugh at all the people i argue with who say she is no longer a supermodel. I'm still hopeing...:p