Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

I think she only had like 2 runway shows in 2005? Luca Luca and VS? And then in 2006 she had a lot. So maybe she'll have more in 2008 than she had in 2007 as well. We know that she had some personal issues this year and AFL.com reported that she turned at least one runway show down this year (which was for the Brazilian Sao Paulo Fashion Week I believe).

The VS show in late 2006 might also have affected the amount of runway offers she got in 2007. Even though she looked fantastic in 2006, many consider it her worst year and she was a bit heavier than usual. She didn't have a lot of runway shows in 2005 either and that could be due to the fact that she didn't get a lot of offers that year because there was no VS runway show in late 2004. However, the VS runway show in late 2005 was amazing and many of us consider it her best VS runway performance (we still haven't really seen this year's yet). If many industry insiders were as impressed by her in late 2005 as we were, that could explain the increase in runway shows the following year (2006) as she got more offers based on her VS 2005 performance.

I think she looked in really great shape at this year's VS show (better than last year's VS for sure) and I think that can help her get more offers in 2008. Whether she takes them or turns them down is of course entirely up to her. However, I don't expect her to ever do as many runway shows annually as she did when she was younger. That just won't happen. First of all, she's not seen as the high-fashion type anymore and usually high-fashion shows don't pay very well so she's probably less inclined to spend time on them. It's not like she desperately needs the exposure either. When she was younger it was all about participating in as many shows as possible so she could get her name out there. Now that she's one of the most established names in the modeling business, I don't think we will see her do 20 runway shows a year just for the heck of it. It's stressful and she has other work commitments. But yea, I do have a hunch we will see a bit more runway stuff from her next year than what we did this year. Especially if her personal life is going strong and she's happy (hope that Marko guy doesn't ruin it).

She broke up with her longtime boyfriend.

Then she reunited with her father who left

her and her mother when she was just a baby.

She now has a relationship with him and has

gained a father and two young brothers.

:heart:

Those are both very emotional things to deal with.

:yes: