Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I recorded the early news show she was on. She looked beautiful, as always, and was very sweet. She spoke very well and knew exactly what she was talking about. She was rocking the 10K diamond ring, and a nice sexy dress.

It's times like these I need a video capture card.

This is what is says on WB11.COM

ADRIANA LIMA WAS LIVE ON OUR SHOW THIS MORNING. TO HELP CELEBRATE THE LAUNCH OF "SO IN LOVE"... SHE'LL BE IN VICTORIA'S SECRET TODAY IN HERALD SQUARE- 13-28 BROADWAY FROM NOON TILL 1PM..

:)

how long did you wait for, guest? I wanted to get there really early but had to search for a parking spot for about an hour so by the time we got there the line was already really long. I think we waited like 30 mins.

Guest Guest
how long did you wait for, guest?  I wanted to get there really early but had to search for a parking spot for about an hour so by the time we got there the line was already really long. I think we waited like 30 mins.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh hey i responded to ur post on the other ..one.. lol umm i guess it wasnt u! i got there at around 11:30 and they didn't let people up yet so i was basically there at the base of the line before other people started coming in after they were letting people up. i was def. upstairs by 12:04 cuz i checked haha. but yeah, i was really excited and i think i was the only one doing those *omg shreiks* bu when i got to her all i could say was omg..hi.. haha. lame. what time did u get there?

Guest quasicartes
y'all got to try and top my 14 hours at the angels across america tour....stood for 14 hours.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The varicose veins is worth it, eh?

well I was really really like nervous when we got to the line right in front of her table...I was like shaking and also nervous that they might yell and confiscate my camera. which resulted in many blurry pictures.

I got there at 11:45ish, but when I spoke to some of the sales associates they said Adriana had gotten there an hour before to do interviews and photos and then she changed to signed the autographs.

I don't think I'd want to even try to top 14 hours ;)

the 14 hours didnt kill me....it was the not taking pictures that killed me cuz i dropped 500 bucks for a 7.2 megapixel camera and i promised pics on chilax from the event....thats what killed me. :cry:

like remember i said the next day i met alicia keys at a book signing...they let us take pics but up to a point....like once we got too close they told us to turn our cameras off and put our cell phones away

Edited by Neo52285