Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

Hello guys! Sorry if repost...but i foun a photo too beautiful...so:

has anyone the complete set of thi picture?

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/2175/vs...pringkopgi9.jpg

i mean, other photo like this, of this set! thanks in advance!

http://www.vspressroom.com/downloads/VS_BB..._Res_spring.jpg

http://www.vspressroom.com/downloads/VS_Ve..._Res_spring.jpg

post-2982-1206936802_thumb.jpg

I'd have to agree.

These are Adri's least attractive photos from all her work I've seen so far....the stunned, dazed look doesn't make her look hot and the mouth hanging open mixed with the pained expression on her face makes her look more deranged than sexy. They are just 'odd' photos in general. Of course the hair pulled back and makeup doesn't help but the weird expressions on her face just adds to it.

I agree completely (I think I've made that clear already). It absolutely baffles me that Victoria's Secret can release stuff like this with a straight face. The styling is just outrageously bad. Of course Adriana is partly to blame for making those facial expressions, but still... VS should be able to look at these pictures and say "Nah, that doesn't work" and then do something else. I don't know if VS lost their old photographers or what the hell happened but something went terribly wrong in their catalog department. They've been producing mostly crap for the last couple of years, and it takes a lot to produce crap with the models they have on their roster. They should be punched in the face. The only redeeming thing is that recent article in which the VS CEO admitted they had strayed from their heritage and gone to the shitter. I hope that bodes well for the future, I really do...

EDIT: I wasn't referring to the pic diora posted (is it an old one?). Now THAT is freaking gorgeous and more akin to the Valentine's stuff they did this year. That's the kind of stuff we need more of. Wake up VS.

I agree completely (I think I've made that clear already). It absolutely baffles me that Victoria's Secret can release stuff like this with a straight face. The styling is just outrageously bad. Of course Adriana is partly to blame for making those facial expressions, but still... VS should be able to look at these pictures and say "Nah, that doesn't work" and then do something else. I don't know if VS lost their old photographers or what the hell happened but something went terribly wrong in their catalog department. They've been producing mostly crap for the last couple of years, and it takes a lot to produce crap with the models they have on their roster. They should be punched in the face. The only redeeming thing is that recent article in which the VS CEO admitted they had strayed from their heritage and gone to the shitter. I hope that bodes well for the future, I really do...

EDIT: I wasn't referring to the pic diora posted (is it an old one?). Now THAT is freaking gorgeous and more akin to the Valentine's stuff they did this year. That's the kind of stuff we need more of. Wake up VS.

it is a older one....approx 2 years ago(?)

It is so wonderful :blush:

I'm not sure if this is a fact or not but I think there are more VS

shoppers around the age of 16 - 29 and I think they are trying to grab

that age group and get them to buy more. That explains the styling

its more of a teenage girl styling rather then the classic, womanly, and sexy

like it was before. Personally, I like these new pictures I think they are "cute"

but VS isn't about cute its about SEXY and they are really losing that theme.

The picture that Diora posted portrays the VS theme. I don't think that VS lost

their old photographers ( well at least i hope they didn't ) VS is one of the largest business

I'm sure they can get whatever photographer they'd like.

Finished scanning another VS Catalog! For anyone interested, the rest of the catalog is online here.

Victoria's Secret 2005 Swim Vol. 3

b245bf4535396.gif d40a554535398.gif 2900594535399.gif f6164c4535402.gif

Scans by me, all are a minimum of 1700 pixels in size. Feel free to use or repost anywhere, just please don't remove the tag! :)