Bellazon

The Best Model of VSFS '07

Limalicious

Ok.. just got off work and I'm kinda staring at this thread and twitching a little. Now I happen to like Andi, and I happen to like Alessandra. You started that round Yesterday, 02:36 PM and yet you couldn't be bothered to wait a full 24 hours.. instead closing it at Today, 10:49 AM . Then you wait over an hour to start it at Today, 12:09 PM . Now sure you could have been busy, sure things might have come up that caused the hold up on the new posts. But why close it only 20 hours after starting it. Normally people leave rounds up for 24-48 hours if not longer if they are unable to come to the computer.

Now... very obviously you were online at 2:30 as you posted

Today, 02:36 PM Post #3793

Miranda Kerr vs. Isabeli Fontana Best Abs - VOTE!

[Link is under my signature]

Ok.. just got off work and I'm kinda staring at this thread and twitching a little. Now I happen to like Andi, and I happen to like Alessandra. You started that round Yesterday, 02:36 PM and yet you couldn't be bothered to wait a full 24 hours.. instead closing it at Today, 10:49 AM . Then you wait over an hour to start it at Today, 12:09 PM . Now sure you could have been busy, sure things might have come up that caused the hold up on the new posts. But why close it only 20 hours after starting it. Normally people leave rounds up for 24-48 hours if not longer if they are unable to come to the computer.

Now... very obviously you were online at 2:30 as you posted

Today, 02:36 PM Post #3793

Miranda Kerr vs. Isabeli Fontana Best Abs - VOTE!

[Link is under my signature]

Now it's understandable that stuff comes up... but why bother closing something sooooooo early when you're on.. at the proper time to close it. Ale lost by two points don't you think that's just a little convenient. Had that pull been left open for the additional 4 hours it's quite possible she may have won. Pardon not quite possible quite probable. Regardless I guess you're gonna do what you're gonna do.

You guys put all these standards out then crucify everyone else if they don't live up to those standards. I'm not saying you specifically but well.. hey it's happened. So it's my turn to crucify someone and say wtf? Ya I'm in a bad mood... ya I'm taking it out on you but seriously it looks really suspicious and it's been pointed out by a number of people... at least to me.

Hey, I guess it's my turn to point the finger tonight.. kinda sucks oh well.

Well thank you for reitorating my own post back at me.. that was brilliant and not so much pointing the finger but more kind of grasping for some point to make. Regardless if you schedule things around one specific model I'm sorry. It's a little bit obsessive but ok, that's your perogative. I'm only calling you on your own rules and on the fact that you say you did it to watch a tv show... yet at the time it should have been closed you made another post in another forum.. (Miranda Kerr's and Isabeli Fontana's)

Just saying it looks real suspicious and kinda convenient. You may disagree with me, you're entitled to and I kind of expect you to. You're human after all.

Well thank you for reitorating my own post back at me.. that was brilliant and not so much pointing the finger but more kind of grasping for some point to make. Regardless if you schedule things around one specific model I'm sorry. It's a little bit obsessive but ok, that's your perogative. I'm only calling you on your own rules and on the fact that you say you did it to watch a tv show... yet at the time it should have been closed you made another post in another forum.. (Miranda Kerr's and Isabeli Fontana's)

Just saying it looks real suspicious and kinda convenient. You may disagree with me, you're entitled to and I kind of expect you to. You're human after all.

RESULTS:

Miranda - 25.5 Votes

Isabeli - 32.5 Votes

BEST ABS

Round #3

(By Jman ) Hana Soukupova vs Erin Wasson (By Jman )

post-9234-0-1446068586-88628_thumb.gifpost-9234-0-1446068586-92187_thumb.gif

Voting Rules Reminder:

1. You can vote up to 3 times how ever you want to do it

2. The person with the most votes WINS! :ddr:

If you got a better picture please PM ME with the picture.

Start voting!