Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

Oh no, I didn't mean in just Brasil people look like her, I just meant especially in certain places (not every, of course) over there because I know quite a few people who have almost the same mix as she has (as in there's a lot of black, Indian, Asian, and European combinations), and they really have similar features to her. That mix isn't as common in a lot of other countries. Of course, that mix isn't enough to make someone look like her alone, but I'm just saying that I've seen a lot of people over there who do look like her more than anywhere else with that same mix. That's all. :) And people compare themselves to every celebrity, you know? I hear girls say, "Ohhh, I look like Britney Spears all the time!" and she's obviously not the prettiest girl in the world (nor was she ever).

As for getting back on topic, that one picture thiago posted is my new favorite.

& why do we care if anyone looks like Miss Lima? or resembles her ? or has the same lips ? or colored eyes? hair? amazing legs? good for them right? if i was Miss Lima reading this i would be flattered. however maybe even appauled. if someone feels they look like Miss Lima then so be it. shit i have been told i look like her / or resemble or favor her as well... so what? you gonna bash me too...??

It shooud be a compliment .. a positive one i might add.. but it seems all you guys say is negative things..then in turn you try to justify Adriana Lima (the model)...man wtf? that girl who said her friend thought she looked like Miss Lima? was just trying to be accepted by the forum.(meaning everyone here) No i am sorry she didnt .. but had amazing eyes.. Good for her..

Man whatever..

Oh no, I didn't mean in just Brasil people look like her, I just meant especially in certain places (not every, of course) over there because I know quite a few people who have almost the same mix as she has (as in there's a lot of black, Indian, Asian, and European combinations), and they really have similar features to her. That mix isn't as common in a lot of other countries. Of course, that mix isn't enough to make someone look like her alone, but I'm just saying that I've seen a lot of people over there who do look like her more than anywhere else with that same mix. That's all. :) And people compare themselves to every celebrity, you know? I hear girls say, "Ohhh, I look like Britney Spears all the time!" and she's obviously not the prettiest girl in the world (nor was she ever).

As for getting back on topic, that one picture thiago posted is my new favorite.

& why do we care if anyone looks like Miss Lima? or resembles her ? or has the same lips ? or colored eyes? hair? amazing legs? good for them right? if i was Miss Lima reading this i would be flattered. however maybe even appauled. if someone feels they look like Miss Lima then so be it. shit i have been told i look like her / or resemble or favor her as well... so what? you gonna bash me too...??

It shooud be a compliment .. a positive one i might add.. but it seems all you guys say is negative things..then in turn you try to justify Adriana Lima (the model)...man wtf? that girl who said her friend thought she looked like Miss Lima? was just trying to be accepted by the forum.(meaning everyone here) No i am sorry she didnt .. but had amazing eyes.. Good for her..

Man whatever..

u got a pic to prove it?

We are so off topic.

But, From what i heard she doesn't smoke a lot, Just

to keep good weight. Her smoking isn't gonna make

me love her less ( never ), If Adriana wants to

smoke then that's her choice. As much as we

all wished she didn't we have to respect

her decision.

And we weren't bashing in on anyone,

Well i wasn't anyway. If you don't look

like Adriana why you gonna waste a post

and post a picture of you or a friend..etc if

you don't look like her? I'm not trying to be rude,

and i don't think anyone is either, but if you

have no resemblance then ya don't.

If the girl wanted to be accepted by the forum

she would of said something like " Hey, I'm new

here" or something, posting a picture asking if

you look like Adriana has nothing to do with

being accepted, well i don't think so anyway.

If you look like Adriana then hell yes

that's a compliment, And if you don't you don't.

And to add my last two cents, everyone

has there own look. As beautiful as Adriana is

we can't all look like her.

We are so off topic.

But, From what i heard she doesn't smoke a lot, Just

to keep good weight. Her smoking isn't gonna make

me love her less ( never ), If Adriana wants to

smoke then that's her choice. As much as we

all wished she didn't we have to respect

her decision.

Yeah I think she smokes now and then, and that's absolutely fine. I do it too sometimes at a party or I have a nice cigar at christmas. I'm not addicted and still I can enjoy smoking now and then. I think the anti-smoking stuff is all overdone.

SO

god,why do people always argue about adriana?you don't need to look like her to be beautiful or amazing or gorgeous i dont know...there are a lot of girls who feel depressed because they think adriana is so pretty so they begin to compare themselves!hey girls it's true if you don't look like her it's not a big deal!if adriana was not a celeb maybe you would even not look at her in the street?and even if you did maybe you would'nt feel depressed!oh come on have you ever imagined that (maybe) adriana does not feel as selfconfident about her beauty as we do... she is gorgeous but maybe the fact she's a celeb make us overate her?maybe...anyway girls who always want to know if the look like her stop!you can be as pretty as her and being different! ;)

I dont want drama fights or anything

but how do you know how much she smokes? do you spy in her house or her car wherever she is and count how many she has a day?

Of course i respect her descision, but I just think its bad for her health :( my mom used to smoke but she doesnt anymore and its alot better :)

for the enviroment too.

you're right!but people are so strange!when adriana does something , the least thing it' s as if the world changed so much lol there are hardcore "fans", good or not she decided to smoke how could people change that?and even if she smoke it won't change your life!da..!

that's so strange this big deal...i adore adriana don't get me wrong but she's just a human and as long as you don't know her,you have never met her how can you know the number of cigarettes,or if she's a nice girl and so on... just a human seriously whose beauty will fade ( like everyone)...

I don't care if she smokes a lot or not;

Its not healthy and not good for her. So I don't like it.

If u love everything she does, thats your choice. But she's human and do wrong things too.

The fact about the smoke thing doesn't make me love her less.

:wave:

I totally agree with what Falloutgirl said.

I mean.. we don't know how much Adri smokes.

And honestly I don't think we ever will. I don't really like it when people say 'I read somewhere that she...' because I tend to not believe it. It just seems like it's something that they are personally convinced is true. I don't remember ever reading anything that discussed Adriana's smoking and I think that, like all of us in this thread, I've read every article on the web that even mentions Adri.

Smoking is bad for you, but many people still do it. As much as we may want to think that Adri doesn't do it there is proof that she does; or at least used to.

Oh and I also think that that entire argument over whether or not people look like Adriana got very pointless... especially near it's end.

:wave: