Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

im working on my avatar....but i got side tracked....lets see if you guys will notice the difference in the original and the one im working on which will end up being my avatar...

original...

post-255-1122518092_thumb.jpg

the one im working on....

post-255-1122518140_thumb.jpg

mind you im not done yet...and im still working on it.

edit....

final product..

post-255-1122539962_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's sharper and her skin tone is darker. Oh and her hair that was normally all in her face is gone...

oh the power of technology :p :cool:

I don't know if you guys will be as amused as me but in 13 Going on 30, in the background there's a picture of Adriana hanging on the wall. Here's a screencap for you to see.

post-263-1122143635_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WOW! You have a good eye!!!!

A good job, but it still doesn't have the glow of the Alessandra/Marcelo shoots. And, well, I'm trying to erase my memory of that Lenny-I-Wanna-Be-Jimi-Hendrix guy, so I won't compare to them...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like Adriana with Lenny. :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So do I. Although she said they were just friends, I do think they'd make the hottest couple!

Guest Lullaby

Lenny is disgusting in my opinion and so is the Prince. This is from what I know and I don't like it and before any of you jump on me, it's not because I "want her to date me" especially since, I'm a WOMAN and have even less of a chance than half of you.

Lenny is disgusting in my opinion and so is the Prince. This is from what I know and I don't like it and before any of you jump on me, it's not because I "want her to date me" especially since, I'm a WOMAN and have even less of a chance than half of you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So my avatar must make your skin crawl :whistle:

I for one won't "jump" on you for stating your honest opinion. Adriana said that she and Lenny were just friends anyway. The Prince? I agree with you there. :yuckky:

I think the prince looks like a doofus.

But beyond appearances, I know nothing about him, so I can't really judge.

While he may be a prince (and what girl wouldn't want to be a princess?), I still think he's too ugly for her.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Prince may be past tense:

Caption:

NEW YORK - MARCH 4: (ITALY OUT, NY DAILY NEWS OUT, NY NEWSDAY OUT) Victoria Secret Super model, Adriana Lima leaves Jerry's restaurant after having lunch with her boyfriend Jerome Duran March 4, 2005 in New York City. (Photo by Arnaldo Magnani/Getty Images)

delete2jw.th.jpg

Guest Lullaby

No he's not. The caption was wrong.

Her and the prince were seen in Rome shopping for lingerie after that I believe. I may have my dates confused.

Her and the prince were seen in Rome shopping for lingerie after that I believe. I may have my dates confused.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, okay. So maybe they mean boyfriend as in male friend. If she's still with the Prince, that's a long period of time. He doesn't visually compliment her *cough* Beauty & The Beast *cough* but if she's happy...good.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, okay. So maybe they mean boyfriend as in male friend. If she's still with the Prince, that's a long period of time. He doesn't visually compliment her *cough* Beauty & The Beast *cough* but if she's happy...good.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh: thats soooo wrong

i saw!!! i complimented it on the fashion spot...where someone is being rude to me about adriana as we speakĀ  <_<

but its totally awesome!! (Y)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Someone's being rude to you??? You're one of the sweetest people around! *rolling up my sleeves* I'm going there now!

For some reason the Fashion site's down for me. Maybe I messed up my link. I'll keep trying.