Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

I don't see anything wrong, it's just a funny pic. Anyway Toni does what she wants. It's not cool to judge people like that.

Sorry starla, not trying to re-light the fire or anything, but i wasn't judging her as a person, I was judging the thinking behind that particular picture and putting it on twitter. Considering it was taken on her phone (notice the black line on her recent pictures?) and that the pose is nothing about Pilates (its just a stretch that, say, footballers do), I just think it was a silly thing to do. No one just pics up someone else's phone and takes a picture.

I know this was probably just a heat of the moment thing - "can you take a quick picture of me, please" - and she was just playing around with a work collegue, but she would have known exactly what some men would think as soon as she saw it, and whilst she was tweeting it... she is an adult afterall.

Its not a detriment to Toni, and it's certainly is not 'declasse', it was simply a bad error of judgement, that is all.

Well afterall I guess it's your personal opinion but let me assure you that there's nothing wrong with that pose. I do Yoga and I guess most of the poses would seem "sexual" to you. But well it's quite rude to immediately claim that Toni wants to put herself out there in a cheap way.

We don't know her and hell she is allowed to take pictures of her without wondering if someone might take it the wrong way.

Well afterall I guess it's your personal opinion but let me assure you that there's nothing wrong with that pose. I do Yoga and I guess most of the poses would seem "sexual" to you. But well it's quite rude to immediately claim that Toni wants to put herself out there in a cheap way.

We don't know her and hell she is allowed to take pictures of her without wondering if someone might take it the wrong way.

Completely agree with the last sentence. The first bit, not so much (though you're right about it being my personal opinion). For the sake of ease, I'll restate (copy and paste) what I said before (with emphasis on the important bits) to rebut your claim that I "immediately claim that Toni wants to put herself out there in a cheap way":

I know this was probably just a heat of the moment thing - "can you take a quick picture of me, please" - and she was just playing around with a work collegue, but she would have known exactly what some men would think as soon as she saw it, and whilst she was tweeting it... she is an adult afterall.

Its not a detriment to Toni, and it's certainly is not 'declasse', it was simply a bad error of judgement, that is all.

Really hope Toni has some new stuff coming out asap so we can all move on :D . I hate expressing my opinion :cry2: .