Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Little roundup of that video:

She says she has a casting later today for a film thing and is very nervous. She's never nervous when modeling anymore, so acting is something completely different for her now.

Also, major news, she'll do a film project next year in Berlin, a German novel that is being turnt into a film globally. Film is in English. She'll be living in Berlin for several months.

Her voice is still not okay, she has to choose wether to go out and only drink water or have a glass of wine at home, because both combined would mess up her voice. She's been seeing a voice therapist once a week and it's getting better, but it's still not clear if she'll eventually need surgery. And it's obviously annoying for her acting plans.

She says beautiful selfies perform best on instagram, unfortunately.

A longer part about #MeToo that I thought was a bit cringey...

Also, she'll fly to Ghana next week with her foundation!

Updatet list of jobs we're waiting for

1) Russel James book probably - will we ever see this? --> She said on instagram that she doesn't believe it's ever been published, so maybe we can cross that out, unfortunately

2) Film "Berlin, I love you"

3) Shoot in NYC Dec 6 & 7 (not sure if there is more to come?)

4) Taft commercial shot in Cape Town (I don't think that one short commercial was all they shot in 3 days?)

5) Quick shoot with Nadine Bauer in Hamburg, possibly also for Schwarzkopf

6) Boss in Milan with Daniel Brühl

7) New Clé de Peau shoot with Neil Moodie in NYC

8 ) Shoot in Brooklyn, most likely with Sara, Ajak, Precious, April 23 

9) Shoot in Malibu May 7, ph: Adam Franzino

10) Shoot in Malibu, ph: An Le

11) Shoot in NYC June 1

12) Shoot in NYC w/ Alek Wek

13) "Head full of Honey"

14) 2 shoots for Elle Germany anniversary issue in NYC, June 23 and another one a few days later

Any idea about when the Vogue Germany shoot happened? Maybe back in December already? The shoots in NYC we haven't seen don't look like it judging from makeup and clothes.

6 hours ago, sore said:

Updatet list of jobs we're waiting for

12) Shoot in NYC w/ Alek Wek

Any idea about when the Vogue Germany shoot happened? Maybe back in December already? The shoots in NYC we haven't seen don't look like it judging from makeup and clothes.

Actually, I think it's the same shooting with Alek. They were in the same studio and both were shot for the German Vogue. If this is not a campaign, shootings never take so long. 

On 7/6/2018 at 11:27 PM, kissnena said:

Actually, I think it's the same shooting with Alek. They were in the same studio and both were shot for the German Vogue. If this is not a campaign, shootings never take so long. 

was 5 june

LeSqwGCr_o.png.834b6c921a85729d4d123d98aef7ab27.png CmqDCOTYL6g.jpg h71sM3cNot0.jpg