Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

https://fmovies.pe/watch/oscar-pistorius-blade-runner-killer.html

I watched Oscar Pistorious here. I'm not taking any responsibility for the legality of the site though. I'm guessing as with all streaming websites it's a bit of a grey zone. The quality isn't great either, but anyway, I'm happy I could finally watch the movie myself.

What does everybody else think about it?

I'm a bit torn about her acting, sometimes I really really like it and think she does surprisingly well, sometimes I thought it was almost cringeworthy (the trailer that was posted here a couple weeks ago with the "Oscar and I are moving in together line" was amongst the most cringeworthy scenes for me). 

Also, one thing I've noticed is that in some scenes she looks incredibly tall (she IS incredibly tall) and therefore out of place. Tom Cruise doesn't have the ideal height for acting either, but I guess it's easier to make someone seem taller than shorter. I hope her height won't be standing in the way of her acting career.

On a more general note, the whole film looks hilariously bad in terms of the actual filmmaking. Makes me feel sorry for her, but then again, it was her first leading role and a good experience for her, "Berlin, I love you" will look a lot better for sure (although her role will be a lot smaller presumably).

I think the Next pics were shot in LA on October 2. Quick insta research confirmed that both Cynthia and Christos (or whatever his name was) are working for them. That makes me think maybe the second LA shoot with the both of them was for Next as well, I can't imagine they have the exact same team for every single shoot they do. I think they are doing 4 seaons instead of 2, so it could very well be for Summer 2018.

21 hours ago, kissnena said:

HOLY SHIIIT YEEEES!

but still I do not understand why they did Felicity Jones face of the brand

I know right? they had Amanda Seyfried before, so I guess maybe celebs just sell better (as for many cosmetic brands), but I'm a little disappointed, so far it doesn't really seem like a 'real' campaign, more like some influencer-style video series. :sad:

3 hours ago, sore said:

I know right? they had Amanda Seyfried before, so I guess maybe celebs just sell better (as for many cosmetic brands), but I'm a little disappointed, so far it doesn't really seem like a 'real' campaign, more like some influencer-style video series. :sad:

I still hope for more.

• 2 weeks later...