Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

^^ well hopefuly this is just a short walk in the desert and the best is yet to come ; she is still a great model and i would love to see her back on the runway , toni has a great walk and her presence is always fierce as for the editorial we can't blame her the styling can be awful sometimes , its like they want toni to pull off the alien look and its just doesn't suit her , as for her catalogue/commercial/VS its great but it wil never beat her HF work , that said we still saw some flashes of pure brillance this year , compaings wise it's fine im sure her commercial work is lucrative ( may be she makes at least a million a year ) 

^ I was referring to her fresh-faced looks more than to her actual work (not that she's any less beautiful now of course). Now that you mention it however, I did prefer the time (up until around 2 years ago), when she worked a lot more and did more fashion shows. But she's in a different phase of her career now so those days have passed. I just wish Toni started doing what Karlie does, walking only in the top fashion shows and trying to find some more appealing editorials to do. We will see I guess, but I'm not holding my breath...

post-58295-0-1446434005-34461_thumb.jpg

instagram.com/toni_garrn

^ I was referring to her fresh-faced looks more than to her actual work (not that she's any less beautiful now of course). Now that you mention it however, I did prefer the time (up until around 2 years ago), when she worked a lot more and did more fashion shows. But she's in a different phase of her career now so those days have passed. I just wish Toni started doing what Karlie does, walking only in the top fashion shows and trying to find some more appealing editorials to do. We will see I guess, but I'm not holding my breath...

post-85772-0-1446434006-33049_thumb.jpg

instagram.com/toni_garrn

hopefuly she will do this sooner than later 

post-61281-0-1446434008-29888_thumb.jpg

The glory days of yesteryear... :heart:  :cry:

source : manuelpandalis.tumblr.com

ToniGarrnMania, masha122 I couldn't agree more !

Toni is one of the most beautiful model ever and they rarely exploit her beauty, which is kind of sad.

Her work was very good when she worked with photographers like Steven Meisel.

She has a classic beauty and that's what they should exploit. She's not a Sasha Pivovarova but that doesn't mean she can't do HF.

post-61281-0-1446434008-31506_thumb.jpg post-61281-0-1446434008-32291_thumb.png post-61281-0-1446434008-331_thumb.jpg post-61281-0-1446434008-33814_thumb.png post-61281-0-1446434008-34929_thumb.png

De Grisogono Extravaganza Party - Cannes 2012

post-85772-0-1446434008-87817_thumb.jpg

www.speedcoverage.com/heidi-klum-milla-jovovich-and-other-celebrities-at-de-grisogono-extravaganza-party-photos/

guys can you ID the dress toni's wearing here :) she looked so beautiful 

De Grisogono Extravaganza Party - Cannes 2012
post-58295-0-1446434009-64231_thumb.jpg
www.speedcoverage.com/heidi-klum-milla-jovovich-and-other-celebrities-at-de-grisogono-extravaganza-party-photos/

guys can you ID the dress toni's wearing here  :) she looked so beautiful 

My guess would be Elie Saab, but her twitter account offers no clues. It's usually Elie Saab at Cannes for Toni.

Here's a better photo of it:

Quote: "@KatIvanovska @realtonigarrn Fun seeing you in Cannes. Here's a little pic from the party. pic.twitter.com/Lv4PsrbJ"
post-58295-0-1446434009-64861_thumb.jpg

The same question was asked at the time, but nobody knew.