Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

a new interview of toni https://instagram.com/p/0AgMdKmUsi/http://ona.idnes.cz/topmodelka-toni-garrn-rozhovor-dn1-/modni-trendy.aspx?c=A150308_130909_modni-trendy_sck

here is google translate work lol : 

Beauty sometimes annoys, says Toni Garrnová, loving supermodel pancakes
March 9, 2015 4:44
In 13 years, it emerged during the football World Cup in 15 signed a contract with the famous fashion brand in 22 years, and her world is located in the world at his feet. Jedničkářka what he loves pancakes and mathematics, in an exclusive interview revealed how is maintained as well as the truth about the friendship between models.

She's tall, slender, blond, with blue eyes and flawless skin. When meeting with top model Toni Garrnovou know what to watch first. Even without makeup, and after four days photoshoot looks great. The only taboo in the interview is her love life. Asking about the recently ended a relationship with Hollywood superstar Leonardo DiCaprio is not allowed. To the German beauty meet in person, you have to travel far. Has constantly packed suitcases, one day also in Paris, on the second day posing in lingerie on an exotic island, then it waits for the show in Milan and so it goes round and round.
Stars of world modeling gave an exclusive interview OnaDnes.cz in New York, where he was photographed just a big campaign #superrolemodel for Swedish fashion chain Lindex, along with two other supermodel, Christy Turlington and Liya Kebede.

Hello, Toni. You career began at age 13. It was still a little early? You should not have had better sit in the classroom?
Fortunately, I have a strict mother who knew that handle both. Helped me a lot, I grew up in London and Athens, so I've aged ten spoke quite fluent in English. I did not have the language barrier as a lot of other girls and I have had was reasonable and disciplined.
So how was your education?
I graduated from high school at age 18 like everyone else with honors.
Guarding your parents a lot?
My mother did not go with me to the show or photo shoot, but she was home a perfect overview of everything you are doing. Every day I had to report it and alas, when I forgot or I could not. That was very strict and taught me responsibility and discipline.
Was it hard?
Yes, quite. Once you start getting a lot of great job offers, it is not easy to concentrate on school. During one season I wanted to Prada, Armani, Chloé, Calvin Klein and more. At this point, much impressed by parents who do not even know the fashion world. These names are not interested and did not understand why because I was showing off clothes to leave school. It was unthinkable for them. Sure they told me that I can do modeling as a hobby, but education is a priority. Even when I started earning a lot, still took it as a hobby.

Anyway, what you enjoyed most in school?
Math! Maths I really loved.
What is the role of education while working models? It helps to something?
Absolutely! Generally I consider women's education is extremely important, and that's why I participate in charitable projects focused on the education of women worldwide. I do not think that I myself could be so successful in modeling without school. With a general overview of education I have.
Is there really a genuine friendship between models?
But yes. You know, it's a huge cliche that we're fighting amongst themselves and each other with hate. Most of my friends working in the same field. You do not choose who will offer us what kind of work who order us to show, campaign or photoshoot. We do not therefore compete against each other, it would be little logic.
You've never even met with that?
Behind the scenes, there is chaos and shows you just listen to commands. Sit there. Put this. Wait. Be quiet. At some stupidity is the place or mood. In such an environment, rather surround friendly atmosphere, you become friends with the other girls.
Much traveling every second, third day you're in another city, on another continent. It is possible in this lifestyle even to maintain personal relationships?
Almost everyone who is close to me, he lives in this way. In addition to all parents travel a lot and work in different parts of the world. I my brother. I just need to set priorities, identify what is important to you right now. When I want to see someone, sit on the plane. I came to a point where I can afford someone to bring on the road. If someone from your family or friends are really missing, just take it with you.
Do you have favorite places where you like to return?
That, because of the work I spend most of your time in the big cities, so I prefer the beach. But for those where you can do anything. I'm not the type to be rolling, tans and nothing. It can take up to half an hour and then I have to do something.
What are you planning a career forward?
I'm not much of a plan, but I'd like more united modeling and charitable activities. Looking for new opportunities where and how I can help. I love Africa and I go there as often as I can.

You became the ambassador of the charity Plan International. Why this project?
This visionary organization working with communities so that they themselves could help. Nugget meal and nothing further. It teaches people how to grow their crops themselves, or how to learn. In Burkina Faso is a huge problem with education, because there is lack of teachers. Girls do not go to school because they are afraid, they have it too far, male teachers treat them aggressively, and so the problem escalates further and further. Very missing teacher there, so I decided to co-finance the education of women, so that they can teach the next generation of girls. Now the program more than 600 women who become teacher.
What exactly is your role ambassadors?
I officially on their faces, talking about Plan International and trying to demolish attention to these problems. My first own project is the education of girls and women in Burkina Faso. Ambassador is just a word, do not take it as a job, I enjoy it. I want to help. Especially girls.

Sitting in New York, you have just finished a photo shoot campaign Lindex, whose subtitle is the question who is your role model. How would you responded?
It was always Christy Turlington. I have the good fortune that we have made this campaign together. It's amazing what in life achieved. It was always a supermodel, I watched with admiration. It's amazing how dedicated to charity, from which made the main content of my life, and how to help mothers worldwide. It became a great inspiration and example for all. I never thought that we could take pictures together.
About Christy knows that a lot of practicing yoga. How do you keep fit?
I tried it and I'm tired of it. I like sports, a lot of running, playing tennis, I dance. I need to get sweaty and only then go to yoga, even though it's not exactly my cup of tea.
What diet?
Do not hold no, I'm just used to eat in moderation, as I always saw at home. When you give a big Christmas dinner or lunch, then I can not sleep, I suddenly lazy. I have a lot of action a person needs to be healthy and feel good. I do not have to do anything to force it just got.

Eat like all German cuisine?
Not really. I do not have much meat, and in Germany it mainly boils. Nothing but meat, meat, meat and potatoes.
What is your favorite food?
Well, actually it's an Austrian dessert Kaiserschmarrn- imperial pancake. God, it's great goodness. Sweet dough, plums, sugar. Yummy. But only eat it at home.
Can not help but notice your perfect skin. How about yourself do you care?
I am very fortunate that nothing much to do or do not have. Do not smoke, nor anyone in the family. All follow a healthy lifestyle. I've never had pimples, even my parents.
Never even one?
Not really. Brother called me this via Skype and rather unhappy showed me what he had done to his face. I note that he is 24 years old and yes, he had a pimple.
Gallery
The campaign has #superrolemodel point out problems with water scarcity. Cooperation between the brand Lindex and organizations WaterAid aims to improve access to water, hygiene and sanitation conditions in the poorest countries of the world. Trinity famous top models posed in a shirt from a special edice.Na cover of Vogue, Toni Garrn face appears regularly. She posed for several international editions.
Supermodel Toni Garrn measured 181 cm, so rather than heels worn in the privacy of low boty.Toni Garrn backstage photo shoot for the campaign Lindex
View photo gallery

You shot a lot of major fashion campaigns, appeared on shows most fashion brands on many front pages. Because work is constantly changing its appearance. What is the real Toni, when all the lights go out?
I like sporty style. You could probably find me in casual clothing with her hair in a ponytail, with a cup of coffee in hand and surrounded by friends, as we go to the gym. That looks like my typical day, whether I'm anywhere.
How much beauty aids you in your personal life?
Hard to say. On the one hand it is easier and on the other hand a lot harder. If I did not look the way I look, I have sat here and did not have this job and successful career. On the other hand, I meet with a lot of cliches. Sometimes a little beauty poisons. Thanks to its height, I see a lot. The bar is always on me everyone was watching, although it often does not want. But it is, everything has its pros and cons.

IPEKYOL S/S 2015 Full Ad Campaign

PHOTOGRAPHER: MERT ALAS & MARCUS PIGGOTT

MODEL: TONI GARRN

STYLING: CEYDA BALABAN

HQ without text

OMYYpDXl.jpg

bigger HQ with text

photocouture-show.com

That pic!!With that face+hair+make up...totally divine :heart:  :heart: .....!!!!That hair should Toni adopt for her public appearances And it's something new... :flower: Just my opinion :heart:  :heart: 

Exact same facial expression in every photo. S'up with that Mr. Photographer?

I don't think Toni is blameless here, it's her go-to expression :hehe: .

post-58295-0-1446434782-52131_thumb.jpg

Don't have any real ones but these I love!! Tahitian temporary tattoos by @narsissist shot in paradise by Francois Nars #BoraBora

instagram.com/toni_garrn

Why go to Bora Bora to shoot that??? I guess there are more...'Tropical'... scenes to come.

Super-Ultra-Uber HQ - Too big to upload (22MB) so here's the direct link:

http://www.talkingwithtami.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/NARS-Last-Resort-Collection-Campaign-Image-jpeg.jpg

Source: www.talkingwithtami.com/nars-presents-last-resort-collection

I've scaled this one down to 25% of original width x height so it's a more manageable 0.4MB and still HQ:

post-58295-0-1446434785-59256_thumb.jpg