Bellazon

Kate Beckinsale
Thumbnail

Siren

InStyle shoot courtesy of kbeckinsale.net. There are a couple more in the set but similar to these ones.

post-6487-1175409492_thumb.jpgpost-6487-1175409446_thumb.jpg

post-6487-1175409431_thumb.jpg

And my favorite...

post-6487-1175409516_thumb.jpg

Woow!! Thanks so MUCH!!! :kiss: :kiss: :heart: she is such a wonderful & lovely!! Oh :wub:

And agree with you people, she looks so natural without make up- still that Kate - but more fresh! - In that pic she has a little bit puffed eyes - a lot of work or fun I guess ;) :p Love her!!! :heart:

i don't get her something perfection, she is gorgeous, her husband is hot too (it's so rare in holywood) nearly always beautiful girls are with ugly rich men.

she is great mother for her daughter

and super stylish, i love what she is wearing, except what she has to wear during shooting a movie of course

i don't get her something perfection, she is gorgeous, her husband is hot too (it's so rare in holywood) nearly always beautiful girls are with ugly rich men.

she is great mother for her daughter

and super stylish, i love what she is wearing, except what she has to wear during shooting a movie of course

Agree with you, she is amazing at all points, :heart: