Bellazon

Kate Beckinsale
Thumbnail

Siren

Who's baby is she holding??

Glamour May 2007 The article is on their website

http://www.glamour.com/news/coverprofile/a.../katebeckinsale

She looks great as always but she shouldn't be smoking around the kids and those other ppl :no:

Hm, she don´t smoke near the kids!!!!! Just look at the pics & "around other ppl" - they are her friends, so it´s ok i think!!

& that baby is her friend ;) :wave:

mickiala Thank you SO much :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :drool:

She looks great as always but she shouldn't be smoking around the kids and those other ppl :no:

Hm, she don´t smoke near the kids!!!!! Just look at the pics & "around other ppl" - they are her friends, so it´s ok i think!!

More people get cancer from second hand smoke than enough,she shouldn't be doing it around anyone especially ppl she cares about

More people get cancer from second hand smoke than enough,she shouldn't be doing it around anyone especially ppl she cares about

how do you know they don´t smoke too? anyway, people can get cancer from anything, just look at what you eat and how do you sunbathe...I don´t think smokin it´s the worst evil at all

how do you know they don´t smoke too? anyway, people can get cancer from anything, just look at what you eat and how do you sunbathe...I don´t think smokin it´s the worst evil at all

Ive never heard of anyone catching cancer from something they ate,I never said it was the worst evil i just think it's a filthy habit and shouldn't be done in public or around kids,it also leads to skin discolouration,teeth yellowing and bad breath

I like Kate but i wish she didn't smoke and she should think about the future IMO

Ive never heard of anyone catching cancer from something they ate,I never said it was the worst evil i just think it's a filthy habit and shouldn't be done in public or around kids,it also leads to skin discolouration,teeth yellowing and bad breath

I like Kate but i wish she didn't smoke and she should think about the future IMO

I know what you mean, but still, she´s an adult person, and it´s all her problem ;) What she should or shouldn´t do it´s up to her, that´s all ;)