Bellazon

Paulina Porizkova
Thumbnail

supermodel07

some photo editor.

This came up before (the subject of photo-image utilities), and I meant to post this link: IrfanView is a nice little freeware utility that will allow you to quickly resize images (CTL-R), and also quickly convert image file formats (BMP --> JPG), among other things. It has a slideshow function, a screen-cap function, will allow you to make adjustments to image saturation and brightness and contrast, and will also play (some) video files. It's simple to use. I've been using it for years, and find it very stable, and very handy. It's free.

http://www.irfanview.com/

Oh red, thanks for the pics and yes I would love to have them all in bigger size. When scanning set the resolution to 300 dpi or higher, as this pics seem to be very small I would choose 600 dpi and if the scan turns out to be too big you can resize it with some photo editor.

About Paul Yang's site, it seems that he no longer updates his site, it's such a shame.

billaruda, will re-scan them soon...I know I have 300 dpi capability...not sure if I can do 600 dpi on my scanner...I will check it out. I know I've appreciated the bigger sized ones that I have seen on Bellazon, so I thought I would offer as others might feel the same way too. I had already scanned these some time ago and just had them on my laptop, so they were handy to post "as is."

It is such a shame about Paul Yang's site. I tried to e-mail him once some time back to ask a question (and would have liked to contribute to the site, as it is the best I've seen in sheer quantity of pics) but alas, my e-mail was returned.

some photo editor.

This came up before (the subject of photo-image utilities), and I meant to post this link: IrfanView is a nice little freeware utility that will allow you to quickly resize images (CTL-R), and also quickly convert image file formats (BMP --> JPG), among other things. It has a slideshow function, a screen-cap function, will allow you to make adjustments to image saturation and brightness and contrast, and will also play (some) video files. It's simple to use. I've been using it for years, and find it very stable, and very handy. It's free.

http://www.irfanview.com/

Steve, I'll take a look...thank you! :ninja:

Many thanks Rec for your extraordinary collection.

A bigger scan for Red (the best I can do with my scanner) + the only photo I have seen of Paulina in a fashion show (do someone know why she didn't do catwalk ?) + some covers I have and I have never seen on the web

post-18030-1199026843_thumb.jpg

post-18030-1199026881_thumb.jpg

post-18030-1199030297_thumb.jpg post-18030-1199030360_thumb.jpg post-18030-1199030421_thumb.jpg post-18030-1199030954_thumb.jpg

post-18030-1199031935_thumb.jpg post-18030-1199032002_thumb.jpg post-18030-1199032046_thumb.jpg post-18030-1199033092_thumb.jpg post-18030-1199033120_thumb.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

wow wow wow

Amazing collections Kar, I specially love this Madame Figaro Covers…. It’s amazingly stunning :wub:

never seen them before, absolutely stunning pic

Thank you soooooo much for chare them whit us :wave: :wave:

In the Vogue Australia, Paulina is only on the cover and on Estée Lauder ads (current ones plus one I named Estée Lauder Vogue Australia which I haver ever posted) . I still haven't received the South African magazines but I think it's normal with the festive season, it takes more time than usual.

Happy new year every body !

post-18030-1199109935_thumb.jpg